Kharmalina

High Fidelity

Isn't it a great movie? [i bought it yesterday for $12! ;)]I love how it's a realistic look at the sketchier parts of love. They cover what most movies leave out, and I appreciate it.

Plus all the top 5 lists!

And the mix tapes!

Seriously, I think we should bring that shit back. I'm considering burning a bunch of random CDs and leaving them all around town. I think everyone should do it, it'd be kickass. B)

I love the movie. V. smart and funny.

"Rob: What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

The movies that slip under the radar are often best, especially where comedies are concerned. I never heard of Office Space or Dead Man on Campus before I saw them, and I thought they were the funniest movies ever. Such overpublicized films as Meet the Fawkers and Napoleon Dynamite failed to deliver, the first because it was over-hyped, and the second because it sucked bum.