failingtherorshachtest

I Wasted Nf On That New "free Download" Song

I also think that it was a waste of 15 NF$ but on the flip side I understand the need to throttle bandwidth. It was funny and of course it will be added to my collection of Rare MG stuff but I don't think I'll listen to it too often.

I think this song is kind of a "screw you" to many of us on here who pass opinions on the new project that Matt doesn't agree with. Which is hilarious, i think. I can just picture him laughing at this thread.

The irony is delicious.

It's obviously not a song that he'll include on an album, nor for radio release. The only place people will try to get it is through P2P, or here. Hence, the people who want it will have to...download...it.

That's chess, not checkers, right there.

Cheeky.

--Gentle jesus, someone has 9364 NF$? Is there a better way for me to claw my way toward downloading the b-sides through this site than posting a ridiculous ammount? What is the rating system?

Edited by Kayriss