brandonmoza

Agoraphobe

This song is great--I have been listening to it probably way too many times in a row now.

I'm excited to see Matt is writing new music and has even formed a new band. Also, this song makes me interested in checking out Limblifter.

I love how these new songs are sounding, they sound so different from everything out there. This is so much better than that whole country album idea he wanted to go with. And that Free Download song was soo funny.. although the cowboy scared the hell outta me at the end lol. Good times!

It's good to see that the music may become more ambient after White lights stripped-down sound.

*nod* WLRRR was fun and all, but ambience is something often attempted and less often acheived... and i missed it. :/ and i'm all for the orchestra idea--it would elevate the song to a whole new level.

Hopefully, the song sticks around for a while so new folks can enjoy it. Another listen made me enjoy it a bit more, I've still go to go with SS as being the better song though.

Both Seriously Serious and Agoraphobe are awesome. This new band looks promising. It sounds clean with that ambient type sounds. I have found a new appreciation for Dahle... and im Happy Matt is experimenting with a different style.