no yu begin wher i end

JPH Releases

Of the three tunes Matt Good and Ryan Dahle have released, which is your favourite?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Of the three tunes Matt Good and Ryan Dahle have released, which is your favourite?

• Seriously Serious
    • Free Downloading Blues
    • Agoraphobe

Anyway someone could pass along a copy of "Downloading Blues" or " Seriously Serious" ? PLEASE! I refuse to buy Downloading Blues from the NF store, because it goes against the principles of the song. Lol. Anyone wanna help me out?

that Downloading Blues one is the funniest shit Ive heard in ages....thats true brilliance...putting the whiners in their place through song and making such a mockery of it....fucking classic...I piss myself listening to the hideous MG backup vocals AHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Agoraphobe makes me swoon..*sighhhh* Love the harmonizing.

Holy fuck, I just listened to the blues one and nearly died laughing - christ that was hilarious. it beats all of the other ones hands down

"and the monkey presses the button"

holy shit, im crying here!

hahahahaha I know...its a total kick in the ass and I love it lol Even my 10 yr old asks me to play the *monkey song* b/c she thinks its hilarious.

Ooooh that Matt...MuHAHAHAHAA

post-29-1107154987.gif

I know it was just a joke song, and i'm biased on basis of only having heard this one song, but Downloading Blues!!! good fun, and whilst it wasn't an inteligent blow ya mind lyrical masterpiece, and just them having a laugh, it is still good. the change in music etc is still good. it's typical Matt, better than it appears...