andydanger

Worst Mg(b) Song

k before i start, no one get me wrong, matt is my favourite artist by far but i mean... any logical person knows that no human being is perfect. And so we start the toipic of his worst song.

I personally think "every name is my name" is the worst song matt has ever put his name on... i think after that song on ghetto astronauts, mgb and then mg go to about as flawless as possible.

I love Every Name is My Name...I think it's beautiful. He's an incredible writer. That is a poem that is made better because it's set to music. Like Leonard Cohen.

I guess my most hated one would be Hello Timebomb because it was so popular, I hated seeing it on Much Music. It just made me feel sort of ill.

Edited by MadeleineSix

I agree with you Tim ... I get frustrated with it too. I can't remember any other songs though (probably because i avoid them ... therefore i don't know the name as well). Im sure there are more songs i dislike.

Without including the pre-mgb demos and intermezzo: m. good v. m. trolley (not really a song) i'd have to go with Buffalo Seven off the new cd. I like it alright now but I hated it the first 5 or so times I heard it including the first time which was live at a concert. I know I'm gonna get crap for this because everyone I talk to loves this one but I can honestly say it was the only MG(B) song that I still hated after 2 listens and the only track that I ever really skip.

P.S.- I respect the persons opinion but I was just floored when I saw someone write blue skies as the worst song by him. I just love that one so much, and I thought it was a songs anyone could appreciate, even if to varying degrees. Shows how much I know I guess.

P.S.- I respect the persons opinion but I was just floored when I saw someone write blue skies as the worst song by him. I just love that one so much, and I thought it was a songs anyone could appreciate, even if to varying degrees. Shows how much I know I guess.

if you read my post with an open mind, you would have noticed that before i gave my answer, i explained that i didn't think it was his worst song, but that i listen to it the least, and skip over it the most.