Guest Prosis

Strings

Thanks for doing the mod thing anton, makes me sad that our nice little corner of the internet is not safe from the usual uncomfortable actions of people.

As for the strings i have no idea for sure. But in the video of Matt and Ryan making agoraphobe they were using the computer to mix and create pretty much the whole thing so i would imagine they used that for much of the none released new music. Of course a question like this i am sure matt himself would be pleased to answer if you emailed him.

If you read the last line that you quoted me, it sais that i didn't mean everyone.... Absolutely no offense to anyone who sticks to the topic at hand and keeps their comments civilized.

I took no offense, I just didn't want to lose an intelligent member of the NF because you read this thread and thought that that was the normal run-of-things here (or is in any way encouraged or condoned), that's all.

It's quite possible that the strings where actually played by Matt or Ryan, and post proceeded in Garage Band or more likely in Pro Logic. But the effects sound like they could have been generated from an effect board or pedal combination.

Peace

...however this must be where everyone goes who is afraid to actually voice their opinion in front of Matt and his intelligent fan base. Ignorance.

you're dillusional buddy.

this is still the internet. replying to comments in a blog is basically the same thing as posting here, or on any messageboard.