Good show... i don't watch TV enough though. Do you think they will ever use this guy as the grown up superman in a movie? Seeing as the old superman is dead... its possible!

Edited by danimal

Has someone already been cast as Superman for that movie that is supposedly going to come out sometime soon? I heard rumours that the guy from Halloween H20 and Wicker Park was going to play Clark, but later found it isn't true. Then I heard a no-name actor was cast, but haven't heard anything since. Fill me in if you know.

And what's the deal with Smallville? I hear we won't get to see Clark fly in show. Rip...off.

Has someone already been cast as Superman for that movie that is supposedly going to come out sometime soon? I heard a no-name actor was cast, but haven't heard anything since. Fill me in if you know.

Yeah, they cast a pretty much unknown actor for "Superman Returns", his name is Brandon Routh. But they got Dan Harris to write it (who I love) and Brian Singer to direct, so it does look hopeful. I think it's in pre-production right now, and is supposed to come out in 2006.

Last Thrusday's episode when the Duke boys reunited was classic. I can remember Clark's dad (Johnathan) at the beginning of one of the old episodes listening to the "good old boys" on the radio in his truck and lovin it. As soon as I saw that car racing towards the farm I knew it was going to be a Duke's reunion. They even got him to jump in threw the window. I love how they throw those little jokes into the show.