radio_bomb

Just Bought Loser Anthems

Your name isn't ghettoastronaut, by chance, is it?

I was trying to bid on one, but it ended at 1:23 am, and I got outbid by a buck, in my sleep.

That's me, lol. Muhahahaha!

Aggh!

You know, the polite thing to do would be to send me along the song files through my email... *cough*

Ah well, someday I'll get me a copy. Maybe Matt will follow up on his promise and put up LA and Lo-Fi B-Sides on the iTunes store.

Enjoy it, knowing that I made you pay more for it.

Aggh!

You know, the polite thing to do would be to send me along the song files through my email... *cough*

Ah well, someday I'll get me a copy. Maybe Matt will follow up on his promise and put up LA and Lo-Fi B-Sides on the iTunes store.

I'll send you one song to make you want it more

than charge you for the rest.

I think I paid about a THIRD of that, BRANDE NEW, mere months ago (I think it was Crusader who found them ;)). After seeing this thread...I'm glad I got it when I did.

loser.jpg

w00t.

Edited by Sparq

Aggh!

Ah well, someday I'll get me a copy.  Maybe Matt will follow up on his promise and put up LA and Lo-Fi B-Sides on the iTunes store.

I'll send you one song to make you want it more

than charge you for the rest.

Oooh, could you send "The Fine Art of Falling Apart"? To the email listed in my post.

I'd be quite obliged...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I paid $7.99+tax in Music World back in the good old days (2001, lol)

there was a fat stack of them too, i wish i had bought a few more, you know, to keep wrapped and sell a few for $62, lol. Mine has the Panda too! 29298, suckaz!!

haha, Definately didn't pay more than $8 for mine brand new the week it came out

But if I hadn't I'd be right up there with you buying it on ebay for 50+ dollars.

I'm still missing Lofi B-sides.

somebody console me?

At least I got the Hello Time Bomb single, so I'm only really missing the Born to Kill without the orchestra.

That is all.

Yeah i bought a used loser anthems for 54 off ebay.

I also picked up the promo version of underdogs for like 20.

The blue covered loser anthems was posted about a month ago, i bidded up till 60$ them gave up after seeing rise to about 80$

damn matthew good fans...

Well I haven't exactly been looking for it, but I know I've seen it at least in the last few months at the regular chain stores... HMV, Music World, A&B Sound, etc.

say, be cool, and look for it, and send it to me

thanks in advance ;)

What does the blue cover look like? Just the same, except blue tint instead of red?

And does anyone have a better copy of the cover art? I need one to print out to stick in the burned copy I'm giving my friend for her birthday, along with some other burned MG stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.