Rebabaluba

Songs Played At The Vogue?

Ok I would like to know what the list of songs Matt played at the Vogue Theatre...ya ya I know what you're thinking: "Corey, Matt played at the Vogue around 4 months ago! Why the hell are you wondering about the songs he played!?!" Well to answer that question: at the time I wasn't that educated in his music, I only knew his well-known songs. So now that I am familiar with all his music I am curious as to the list of songs he played at the Vogue Theatre on October 10?

Hmm... im lazy right now... maybe try the Search and look up "Vogue Setlist" .. or something like that.

All i know is that it was a sweet concert... and i wrote down the songs somewhere here on nf. It was just a while ago...

Set list:

21st Century Living

Put out your lights

Poor Mans grey

In Love with a Bad Idea

Weapon

The rat who would be king

Alert Status Red

North American for Life

Little Terror

Hello Time Bomb

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands

Apparitions (Acoustic)

Encores:

Big City Life

Load Me Up

Carmelina

Empty Road

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index....indpost&p=35702

i was there with my gf, yeah the bartender although i didnt pay too much attention ;) I remember him playing a lot of his songs from white light but the ones that really did it for me were Aparitions and Weapon...i didnt expect that!