I bought the Limblifter album awhile ago and while listening to it I happened to look through the little hole in the centre of the album. I noticed a small picture , so I decided to try to take the back off to see what it was. I gave up afterwhile but then realized I could see it if I just held it up to the light. It was a Lord Of The Rings type picture with the song titles in the place of names. Has anyone else noticed this or other cd's?

The only other thing i've seen like this is Weezer's Pinkerton, but it's just a map and a little blurb about the ship the album's named after.

On the edition of Beautiful Midnight I've got on loan from the libary, there's some text on the back of the Cd... I should try and see what it is.

EDIT: some things are better said with the lights out.

Edited by ecnarf

the edition of Beautiful Midnight I've got on loan from the libary

...since when do libraries rent out CD's?

The Toronto Public library does.

I'm using it to expand my CD collection without having to spend money on actually buying CD's. You'd be surprised how many CD's you can find.

Yeah, the only reason I got interested in Matt Good was because I borrowed Beautiful Midnight from the library.

And my back of it says There are some things better said with the lights out as well, but the library copy simply says Hello Time Bomb.

why don't you guys check out disorientation's trouble bunch for all matt good related album stuff...

or just matt good stuff.

hah.

hmm...

edit: my local library rents cds, for a $2 fee. i think the fee's gone now though. they don't have much selection. i got some smashing pumpkins a while back though.

Edited by cavalier_eternal

I'll assume there aren't many pearl jam fans on here but if you picked up a copy of Vs. early on. (early is like when it came out, easily identified by the lack of the title on the spine) the cd came with a black tray that obscured artwork underneath. I understand newer copied have a clear tray but since I take care of my cds Ive never had to replace Vs. Vitalogy on the other hand, I'm on my third copy of that record.

I bought the Limblifter album awhile ago and while listening to it I happened to look through the little hole in the centre of the album. I noticed a small picture , so I decided to try to take the back off to see what it was. I gave up afterwhile but then realized I could see it if I just held it up to the light. It was a Lord Of The Rings type picture with the song titles in the place of names. Has anyone else noticed this or other cd's?

The only other thing i've seen like this is Weezer's Pinkerton, but it's just a map and a little blurb about the ship the album's named after.

The whole design is on the website, where you can listen to the songs. I just bought the album today.