Ok i couldnt find this on any of the past 4 pages, so you had to see this one coming. Possibly the greatest show about nothing? hehe...my favourite character had to be kramer...and my the soup nazi was an awesome episode...

HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE SIENFELD?! yes you are alone...be alone...feel alone...wow it was an awesome show. haha i was eating chips earlier with some dip and i just kind of sat here for a second...thought about double dipping...but then im the only one eating the chips...so who cares? any shows end is back because its the end. =\

HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE SIENFELD?! yes you are alone...be alone...feel alone...wow it was an awesome show.

fine, i WILL be alone, mr linkin park collage guy

;)

ha, what the hell? it has a wand..

lol, you should be alone seinfeld was great! how could you not like kramer? or for that matter george...or his boss mr steinbrenner.."calzone! I smell a calzone!"

It varies between moderately annoying and hilarious, with an emphasis on neutrality. Soup Nazi was classic, most things involving Kramer were good, Elaine's boss, whatever he name may be (recreated an Apocalypse Now scene...) but alot of the rest I could do without.

It's a Festivus for the rest of us.

Edited by Sparq

i have never watched a full episode. You are not alone, Mrs Jesus. That show was what the spanish would call El Terrebla.

soup nazi sounds like a funny concept though. elaborate.

i have never watched a full episode. You are not alone, Mrs Jesus. That show was what the spanish would call El Terrebla.

he's this kid from germany that really likes hitler and soup. so he kills jews by dumping really, really hot soup on them

aw, yay, im not alone anymore..

i watched it once, elaine sent out xmas cards with her picture and her nipple was showing on them.. that was amusing, i guess

Foreign guy who allegedly makes the best soup in town. You must follow a specific protocol when ordering your soup (enter from the right side, state the order in a specific convention, do not ask additional questions or make superficial comments, etc), or he will yell 'NO SOUP FOR YOU!' and ban you from his restaurant.

Best...show...ever.

Though it has had some potentially life-long consequences. I catch myself saying yadda yadda yadda a lot, I'm fluent with other Seinisms such as "close talker," "low talker," "regifter," and "TWIIIIIIX!!!" Also, I was wishing people a Happy Festivus instead of xmas. Now that's liking a show too much. Oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way.

dont forget the sidling...hehe. "here take these tick tacks with you everywhere" hhaha and she had the wrestling shoes on...hehe. And the yada yada..."can you yada yada sex?" "oh yeah ive done it before...so we went out for dinner..went back to his place...yada yada..." "why would you yada yada the sex?" "The salmon was better than the sex" hehe something like that, it was good...great show! Giddyup!