Maggio

Favourite Matt Good Lyrics

So everyone...

I'd like to do one of those NEVER ENDING THREADS that pose a question everyone can and wants to answer:

Here it is:

What song by Matt has the most meaningful lyrics to you?

Thanks a lot

Maggio

BTW for me it's All Together

To pick one song as a whole seems nearly impossible although Rat Who Would be King, Avalanche, Fine Art of Falling Apart, Advertising on Police Cars and many others would be up there. I can say however that my favorite single line that can be understood out of context is probably "somewhere around the world someone would love to have my first world problems" from Omission of the Omen.

i've been thinking about this one. there are lot of songs with particular lines that i appreciate. a whole song would prob be poor man's grey, weapon, last peom's poet, the fine art of falling apart, Dusk, Annabelle

and the number one: 21st Century Living

Probably "Man of Action." So depressing, but then again I was in the depths of that when I first heard it, so it will always mean a lot to me. It made me think about the absurdity of life and the inevitability of death. Not fun, I'll admit, but it helped define an important time in my life.

Definately Prime Time Deliverance. The song rambles a bit musically, but the lyrics are great.

The whole "[liberal mannequins]eat chinese food and ...don't call their wives cause the girl in the wondow is pressing her breasts up against the wondow pane"

Gold.