Maggio

Change Of Season...

Simple...

What is the best MG album?

This can include anything that Matt was involved in... so don't worry about putting MGB albums...

Beautiful Midnight because I thought it had the most feeling of a journey through the entire album...

Put a short reason as well... just to spice it up a bit:

SPICAAAAAY

I'd go with Underdogs... it doesnt have any massive standout tracks, like BM and AoB have (with Suburbia, A Boy and His Machine Gun / Advertising on Police Cars, Sort of a Protest Song), but overall, I think it has the best flow.. all the tracks flow well together.. and it's got some of the best rockin' songs.

i would have to go BM because i connected so deeply to it at a time when i needed something to keep me grounded.

I think AoB is probably my favourite, but BM is just more emotional for me. It's really, really hard to make a choice.

I know a lot of people think this, but it's Beautiful Midnight for me. When I bought that album, it was the only thing I listened to for at least a week, no joke. Followed by White Light (gotta give that one an honourable mention).

When I bought that album, it was the only thing I listened to for at least a week, no joke.

its ok.. when i first heard mg/b, i heard pretty much everything at once.. and its safe to say that its the only thing i listened to for months...

its like i forgot that other music even existed