pearanoid

When Did You First Hear Matt Good?

Back when I was just a teenager in Kelowna I used to get CFOX on cable radio, I would hear all the early stuff from "Astronauts" when only the FOX played it.

I always thought it was really good but didn't want to buy the album because I didn't have money and didn't know if it would all be good. Then when "Everything is Automatic" came out I bought Underdogs right away. Everything else soon followed.

Anyone else want to share?

I first heard Hello Time Bomb on a compilation CD I am now ashamed to admit. When I picked up the CD a couple years after, I saw that Avalanche was going to be out in a couple of weeks... so I picked that up, and even though it was different from what I expected it to be, I was hooked.

Everything Is Automatic came out and i was like "Mwah.." being 10 y-old and stupid... It grew on me and then i heard Apparitions and i bought the CD and loved it more than my single pube that had just sprouted. Then i bough LOTGA, and it was sexcelleant, and then i bought every other album the day it came out.

if i weren't a retard and listening to the Backstreet Boys i could have bought underdogs when it first came out and got LoFi BSides...

i hate myself and want to die

I don't remember ever hearing Matt on the radio.

I heard the group the first time when my buddy played "Everything is Automatic" off his copy of underdogs. I wasn't that impressed at the time. A few weeks later I borrowed the CD from another friend (it kind of a weird set of events). I was hooked after the first few tracks. I think "Deep Six" really sold me. After that I bought the CD, and BM when it came out. I don't remember when I got LOTGA. I do remember becoming really interested in the band after I started to read the Manifestos.

Peace

i didn't like anything i heard on tv or the radio, then i saw mgb in 99 and still didn't care.. then in 2002 my buddy sent me a bunch of songs (giant, suburbia, fated - to name a few) and the rest, as they say, is history..

i didn't like anything i heard on tv or the radio, then i saw mgb in 99 and still didn't care.. then in 2002 my buddy sent me a bunch of songs (giant, suburbia, fated - to name a few) and the rest, as they say, is history..

i heard matt from that guy ^

you owe me money

you owe me money

i owe you my undying affection

thats better than money ;)

you owe me money

i owe you my undying affection

thats better than money ;)

that can't buy me beer. pay up, queenie

I first heard Hello Time Bomb, what, 5 years ago now? I was watching MuchMusic (let's keep in mind that I was 13 at the time).

It said that MGB would be playing a show at Pacific Colesseum, so I told my mom she had to let me go. I thought Matt was so hot and I loved that one song so much that I didn't think it would be possible for me NOT to have a good time.

So I went to that concert based on one song and was totally blown away by the whole show. (Gob and Moist were surprisingly good as well) Then I got Beautiful Midnight, then Underdogs, and then it became a tradition for me to go out the first day Matt's CDs were released so I could get my copy.;)