Kayriss

Not Looking Good

Back on topic, I also like the new blog. It's fun to hear silly little stories about shaving. He and Jenny sound fun.

And I really don't blame Matt for taking a break. I fully believe that if you don't agree with something, then speak up. But there are a lot of people in the world that can't be reasoned with and it's a really frustrating side of humanity to deal with. I don't like to deal with it so I try to surround myself with intelligent people who's opinions I can respect.

I also think it's funny that sometimes on this forum people are really critical of Matt, and then when he responds, they totally back down. So let's please keep it intelligent and respectfull.

Just my $0.02

This whole thing is odd for me, because I try to distance myself from the whole "cult of celebrity" thing. I'd have to say that it was the world news/political thing that drew me to the MG site, a site that I check fairly regularly. I (selfishly?) hope that there is a return to this type of blog, because as much as I love Matt's music, he's just a guy, no different than me, and his personal life isn't of all that much interest to me. Not to jump on a soapbox, I do get why reading blogs are popular, and why people read them. As well, I credit Matt for helping turn me on to worthwhile topics like Amnesty and Missile defence.

Was there a point to this post?

Who knows these things...

-By the way, I'm kind of new here, Is there a way to know that that was actually Matt that posted above as "help"?

Edited by Kayriss

Help is Matt, since Help confirmed his account with an official matthewgood.net email address. At least Anton tells me as much. If you check Help's post history, it is fairly evident that he is who he claims to be.

I'm not sure if it's relevant though. It's not like he is demanding additional respect because of who he is.

Peace

i'd go crazy if i had to blog it up daily. its a respondsibility then, and thats not cool.

i hate having to do stuff when people want me to.

matt is good. i sound like i'm three.

haha, but it was funny, so thats great

also, three year olds are cute and stuff

So what exactly happened that warranted him to take down everything?

I dunno. I have a lot of respect for the fact that he takes the time to read the emails he gets, does a personal blog, all of that. Most artists don't do that. And, after with all this shit, they probably keep their email addresses and whatnot private for a reason. There are way too many idiots out there with too much time on their hands.