Biggie

Ralph Nader Debates Puppet Kerry & Puppet Bush

You know what's so shitty? Nader has done more for fucking america than either of those corporate teatsucking assholes, but americans obviously don't want to help themselves... i feel bad for them, there is nowhere to go but down.

I would have to agree, infact Canada's got a party for just about any political standpoint, there is the marxist-leninst party, green part, marijuana party, the list goes on and on and on, whether or not they get a lot of votes there is still at least three dominant partys.

I would have to agree, infact Canada's got a party for just about any political standpoint, there is the marxist-leninst party, green part, marijuana party, the list goes on and on and on, whether or not they get a lot of votes there is still at least three dominant partys.

The US has those parties too...but nobody cares or noticed them.

yes - which is unfortunate because the two really big parties do nothing but donkey-punch eachother

i am proud of our NDP and Bloc, it adds more flavour, and NDP, green and Bloc are growing - canada is quickly getting away from the 2party system

The NDP, Bloc or Green party will never govern Canada. Fact.

if the green party were in control I would leave the country. Their ideas are good, but they would never work in such a large country.

The NDP would bankrupt the country, Bob Rae did it in ontario and the NDP did it in BC. they have no idea how to govern effectively.

and it is literally impossible for the Bloc to form the government because they only have seats in Quebec.

I don't have a problem with the NDP any more than I have a problem with the Liberals. That being said, both of the parties cross the party lines, which in my opinion... creates animosity within the party ranks. Both the NDP and Liberals are my favorites, and BOTH are incompetent on creating an even level playing field. The right wing are the conservatives, that control the mindless portion of the population.

The NDP, Bloc or

The NDP would bankrupt the country, Bob Rae did it in ontario and the NDP did it in BC. they have no idea how to govern effectively.

To be fair, the NDP in BC got in power with a massive debt left-over from the Social Credit, and despite popular belief, LOWERED that debt.

The NDP, Bloc or

To be fair, the NDP in BC got in power with a massive debt left-over from the Social Credit, and despite popular belief, LOWERED that debt.

Too true.

Light reading.