yeah, i pulled out my old razerblade suitcase cd. what a great cd. given the current state of "main stream" music, its hard to believe they used to play good new music on the radio. 93-95 was a great, r.e.m put out "monster", live "throwing copper", everclear "sparkle and fade" radiohead "the bends", soundgarden, man, i could go forever with good records. why does new music suck so bad.

Seriously. I heard "today" by the pumpkins on the radio and I was just thinking about the 90's. All the cool grunge and alternative bands... sixteen stone, frog stomp, melancholy and the infinite sadness.

who wants to start a band with me? we can wear baggy plaid shirts and cut holes in the knees of our jeans.

Seriously. I heard "today" by the pumpkins on the radio and I was just thinking about the 90's. All the cool grunge and alternative bands... sixteen stone, frog stomp, melancholy and the infinite sadness.

who wants to start a band with me? we can wear baggy plaid shirts and cut holes in the knees of our jeans.

you cant just CUT holes in your jeans, you have to wear them enough until the holes just HAPPEN..

come on, everyone knows this, stop trying to cheat

(said in a whiny voice)

but it takes way too long to wait for the holes to form

also, yes, i will join your band

because my band is lazy

lol

its like me, who does everything

and then the other three, who do nothing

mellon collie and the infinite sadness...it was a pun

guess you're too "out of it"

Grunge is overrated. Some of it was okay... It was just the same thing they're "spewing" out now anyways. Most of the bands talk about "how hard" they have it. Listen to what you like and whatnot, but don't trash modern bands, when there are definitely some good ones out there. I listen to more smaller bands these days than I used to, but I don't see why if people enjoy the new music, that it needs to be trashed...

Edited by Matt

Grunge is overrated. Some of it was okay... It was just the same thing they're "spewing" out now anyways.

not really

not to mention that the bands that most of these new bands are trying to rip off did it 100 times better in the first place

yes. if i could go back to the beginning of 1996 i would.

edit: thirty years from now ok computer will still be one of the greatest rock albums ever made.

Edited by Scot

hahahaha.. i just looked at your profile..

getting old, my ass

i know.. i meant inside... i hate kids today, lol. For me, popular music sucks right now, tv sucks right now, movies suck right now, video games suck right now...

i just figured i'm out of touch with new things. they don't hold my interest.