I'll join the band.

I'll be the guitarrist that's with the band early on, but leaves sometime between the first and second CD. The hardcore fans will claim I was the true creative outlet, while the mass media will adore my replacement, because I was too much of a controlling asshole.

Then I'll appear in some lousy second-rate movie a couple years down the road, a celebrity reality show, and get arrested. Then do a couple interviews talking about how my whole life isn't looking back at my fifteen minutes of fame.

I've got it all planned out, as you can see.

Guest acrobate

For me, the best year for music was 1997 because lots of great albums were released: Blur, Radiohead, MGB, Oasis, U2, The Tea Party, David Usher and the list goes on and on. Ah, to be 15 years old again. I remember going to HMV almost every Tuesday to buy new CD's.

For me, the best year for music was 1997 because lots of great albums were released: Blur, Radiohead, MGB, Oasis, U2, The Tea Party, David Usher and the list goes on and on. Ah, to be 15 years old again. I remember going to HMV almost every Tuesday to buy new CD's.

David Usher was released in 1998 because "Moist" was taking a break then.

These were some great years in music, all my high school years.

But I'm even going to back it up a few years to '91.

That was when grunge broke and all the cool bands opened up the radio for the above mentioned bands. Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, STP, Alice in Chains.

Al lot of people now talk about how grunge is overrated, but when it hit it was more than just the music. Everything on TV was Gun n Roses and hair metal and shit like that. Then grunge came and it was a whole new look and a raw powerful sound. Unless you remember listening to those albums when it was new, then I don't think you can really get it.

PS - Before Nirvana's Nevermind, my favorite artist was Bryan Adams thanks to my parents. (Although no disrespect to Bryan Adams, he rocks in a different way.)