Dan #2

Emergency Testicular Ultrasound

One time, this guy I knew hurt his nut playing basketball. I guess the strand the ball hangs from twisted around the ball itself, causing quite a lot of pain. He said it constantly felt like somebody had kicked him in the balls.

As for an emergency testicular ultrasound, its usually pretty minimal in proceedure. Many times what happens is that the ball twists around the cord/strand, causing some off and on pain. Usually it can be corrected by manipulating the balls, but sometimes requires surgery to correct the issue. In case of surgery, the ball is removed. Never fret, as only one ball is enough to produce more than enough sperm.

;) OMG that sounds horrible.

I imagine a testicular ultrasound is when they slather cool jelly on your balls and prod and carress it with a cold metal probe that scans for cists, tumors, strains, etc.

If it's precautionary and pre-emptive, that's a good thing. At his age (30's) males fall into the category when testicular, colon, and prostate cancer are definite concerns and should be checked out for prevention.

Honestly, if some cute nurse was doing that to my boys, my biggest fear would be popping a hard-on.

yeah, that's why i'm nervous to get my dick pierced...

the local piercer is pretty hot, and i would be very embarrassed if that happened.. especially with my girlfriend in the room...

if its an "emergency" ultrasound, its not something pre-emptive or routine. The doc obviously found something, most likely a bump, on one of his nuts.

It could be cancer, it could be just a tumor or a weird growth, it could be anything. No need to worry much until they find out what it is.

People please.  I mean I realize that in this case, male hardware is likely to be involved in conversation.  But could be please avoid being lewd?

Peace

ha, you said hard... ware

:angry:

You are dirty... ;)

YOURE dirty :angry:

People please.  I mean I realize that in this case, male hardware is likely to be involved in conversation.  But could be please avoid being lewd?

Peace

ha, you said hard... ware

:angry:

You are dirty... ;)

YOURE dirty :angry:

your a dirty slutty whore. :angry:

One time, this guy I knew hurt his nut playing basketball. I guess the strand the ball hangs from twisted around the ball itself, causing quite a lot of pain. He said it constantly felt like somebody had kicked him in the balls.

As for an emergency testicular ultrasound, its usually pretty minimal in proceedure. Many times what happens is that the ball twists around the cord/strand, causing some off and on pain. Usually it can be corrected by manipulating the balls, but sometimes requires surgery to correct the issue. In case of surgery, the ball is removed. Never fret, as only one ball is enough to produce more than enough sperm.

That sounds disgusting and painful. Hope Matt gets through this quickly...

Heh. Testicular cancer - one of those things where the treatment is almost as bad as the disease. :\

Prostate cancer is also pretty awful. But luckily you don't get that until you're old and cell division is slow enough for it not to matter that much.