KatOuz

On A Quest for Live/Rare Songs

Well I've been searching for the demos and pre-MGB songs for the last few years with very little luck.

And then yesterday, I broke the CD I'd made in 2000 of all the live songs I'd found to that point. 18 live MGB cuts, gone! AHHH!

Can someone help me, please?

Heh, I've already downloaded Annabelle. Awesome idea for a perk for forum posting ;)

Sigh. I really miss my live album though. And I've been wanting to hear Heather's Like a Sunday and As Long As Your Mine for a very, very long time now.

i can tell you that you may find A LOT of stuff at the hub... I have downloaded many Matt's concerts from there (and B-sides, and rareties, and remixes...)... people at the Hub are very generous and have good quality materials ;) try that

I've had no luck with the hub, but I have a ton of live songs saved to disc, about two dozen or so. Feel free to shoot me an IM if you'd like any.

Edited by Jay