Biggie

Matt Good Threw A Fit

this is all just getting incredibly pathetic.

so much drama and nonsense over a fucking journal.

if he keeps it, good for him, if he doesn't, big deal. does seeing a picture of him with a moustache really make your day or something? get a grip.

I wasn't referring to anything specific in this thread, had I been I would've quoted it. pay attention, kiddo.

edit:

Why is it that the more valuable individuals in our society seem to suffer the most?

I hope to god that's sarcasm.

Edited by pavan

I'm going to have to agree, I don't see how seeing him with a mustache is going to make my life any better, knowing what a pain in the ass we're causing a very sick man. Cheers if he continues, but christ knows why he would. If I were him (and, i'm not) the new matt good site would probably be:

Bio

Pics

Tour

Media

A read-only blog or some sort.Maybe.

I saw his post to Mighty Merk, and although his argument was very flawed, Matt really didn't handle it well. He rebutted his points, then stated that he had no respect for the said poster and considered the topic "closed". I'm not surprised he was chastised for handling it that way when he could have easily made his points and let it go.

He lets small things like that get to him too often.

Indeed, but he has the option to simply delete and move on.

But when he provides a forum for disussion, there's going to be differing opinions. If he can't handle having a few nut-cases that he could continuosly disprove, or simply ignore and let others argue, then whats the point of putting a board up in the first place? And to my knowledge, there were no personal attacks against him on the board.

Edited by C-Bacon

valid point. i dont really understand why he doesnt just ignore the people who oppose him. do people write posts like the one that lead to his blow up just to see what he will do? i havent read those specific posts so i guess this is a more general question about people who continually argue with him.

just so its clear, i'm in no way saying that people dont have a right to express their opinions.

That thread was made once it became obvious that Matt was done with the board.

There was a good debate, but when Matt said he didn't want to debate it seemed like 8-10 whackos came out of the woodwork in order to just frustrate the situation. Much of the thread was spent proposing homoerotic encounters and the swapping of phone numbers.

Oh yeah, Matt posted his phone number supposedly. That was dumb, if it was really his (it's a BC number in any case).

Ugh, I didn't even get a chance to see the naked chicks. ;)