thefutureisxrated

The Re-emergence Of Mgb

Just wanted to add another comment... Matt Good still has a huge fan base out there that is more interested in his harder, MGB music-stylings rather than his more accoustic works. I am one of them. The accoustic stuff is good, but the MGB works are the pieces that persuade me to drive to Canada from the US to buy the CDs in the record stores. You can't find MGB or MG in American stores, except for the US variation of Beautiful Midnight.

If Matt is happier producing accoustic works, then continue on; I just really hope MGB once again emerges or that Jack Pillowhead make waves like its capable of doing (limblifter rocks). Here's to Matt and the rest of the band coming back together to take back their piece of the pie. Cheers!

wouldnt that be something tho, mgb gets back together makes a new album and....yea ok i'll stop dreaming. p.s.- here in buffalo you can find matts cds all over the place like record theatre, home of the hits, etc you just have to wait another week after its been released in canada

What happened to break up MGB anyways? I remember when it happened and the website said that Dave(?) had parted ways with the band, but the remaining members were still solid... I didn't think that there was such a void in the group. If anybody could enlighten me on this issue, please do so...

yeah,, i never saw a Motley Crew reunion y'know? I guess Tommy Lee was broke from paying for lawyers and coke.

It might happen but i doubt it... And even if they got back together, i doubt it would be reminiscent of AoB and BM and stuff