Kayriss

Complete B-sides/live/covers List

Jam knows the score. This is like the third time little shits on this board show their ignorance and fail to realize true greatness. Since when is Depeche Mode lame?

In another thread some fucker was trying to bag on Queen. Here's a tip, learn what good music is.

That was me. And I wasn't slagging Queen, I was just making the point that they're dated, mostly in the video sense.

And Depeche Mode rocks. Matt Good does well with "Enjoy The Silence" but I do think the original is king.

Ive got the short version of near fantastica, and yeah enjoy the silence should be on there, the matt good version is so much less lame than the real verson

Get out of here with that noise. The "real" version is one of the best songs of the 90s, on one of the best albums of the 90s. The MGB version is good, but it can't hold a candle to the original.

amen, brother

now all i need is to get in out of WMA so it can go on ym iPod

I got a song awhile ago that was WMA and i couldn't use musicmatch (shit, i know, but it's easy) to burn it, or transfer it, so what i did was i burned a CD thru Windows Media player with the song on it, and then ripped the song as an MP3. Waste of a CD, i know, but i got it on my device!!