Mr. Chips

fahrenheit 911

Well I know it's not out yet. It will be on Friday, but only in the States which sucks. But what do you guys think about Michael Moore.

I think he's great and all trying to get people to think, but he portrays himself as the little guy when he's actually a multi-millionaire.

I heard that in his last movie the part about the the factory that made weapons was actually false, it just made missles for commercail satelites. can anyone verify that?

I would love to see it! Plus I would love to own bowling for columbine but my mom hates Mr.Moore and she refuses to have any of his videos in her house. Soooooo..... fuck that. But yeah He's a cool guy. I love the movies and I hope that they will change peoples opinions about the war. Plus I hope he'll continue to make these movies.

yeah i like moore, you should send me a copy of fahrenheit 911, my english teacher was talking about how it was unable to come out for stupid reasons. but i send you money, you send me a copy... his bowling for columbine was great though!

as sammyspade says, M. Moore is an American who questions Americans, basically Bush and his administration and what he's doing to Americans and to the world...

i've heard that it is kinda Bowling for Columbine (documentary kinda movie), it has been very successful in Europe (in Spain it will be out around the 25th of July, I think) and he even got the most important reward in Cannes Movie Festival this year...

"freedom of speech" and shockingly in the States it was banned for some months and not all the movie thearers are gonna show it... unbelieveable, the most free country in the world - as Americans think of their country - and they try to ban a movie just because it is critizicing the American government

I can't wait to see it and if i have the change of downloaded it before it is out in Spain, I will because i wanna see it already

I saw it last night. Wow. There are two movie theatres in the town where I live: a big 12 screen 'profit' movie theatre (20-minutes-of- commericals-before-the-movie-starts-kind-of-movie-theatre) and the 3 screen 'art' theatre (the kind of place that still has lobby cards, and the people who work there truly love movies: my kind of theatre). Anyways, the little one is the only one showing this movie. the movie sold out all of Fridays shows on Thursday. I've been going to this theatre all of my life, and I had never even seen it more than 1/2 full, so... There was a booth for Kerry set up outside the theatre. It was great people clapped and shouted (well deserved) insults when Bush was on the screen. I'm going to see it again sometime during the week, i missed some of the things because the crowd was so enthusiastic.

i'm very glad that the anti-Bush movement is being heard... Bush is in Europe right now and the "welcome" has not been very nice... actually there have been lots of demonstrations against him... I just wanna cry out:

BUSH, GET OUT OF EUROPE... LEAVE US ALONE

you Americans are the only ones WITH YOUR VOTES in November who can kick him off the White House... and honestly the world will appreciate it so SO much...

and still one month to be able to see Farenheit 9/11 in Spain ;)

Edited by juanpe

I would if I could ;)

Just hope that "that ton of controversy" makes some Americans to "open their eyes" and see what Bush and his administration is doing to them AND to the whole world...