dmac

Resident Evil 4

less talking more screenshots.

GC0326_1_lq.jpg

hey dmac, exactly how violent is the game? give examples but no spoilers please??? I want to know how much my parents would kill me if and when they find it.

and yeah i know that screenshot kind of speaks for itself, but how far does it go?

Dude.

How old are you?

The coolest way to get killed in that game is when the chainsaw guys get you from behind and "off with your head".

I've gotten pitchforks through the eyes and my face melted off from acid. Good times.

The coolest way to get killed in that game is when the chainsaw guys get you from behind and "off with your head".

I've gotten pitchforks through the eyes and my face melted off from acid. Good times.

The Acid is definitely intense. Las Plagas taking your head is also pretty intense.

I was insanely dissapointed with some of the special deaths, especially the cieling puzzle room. That sucked.

I personally like Silent Hill. I have not played an RE game since RE2 on PSone. Right now i am about to finish Silent Hill3, then on to the Room. Can;t wait.

Funny, I don't remember the thread being about Silent Hill.