new to the board, just thought i'd say i've seen them twice in Vancouver and Edmonton on the fall tour, the big reason why i'm here though is because I was at the matt good show on the 25th and he played hurt, but I could've sworn he credited it to johnny cash as writer, i now see that he knows who wrote it, so i'm happy.

I saw them back in November at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg. I thought it was a fucking amazing show. I lost my nin concert virginity and so did all my friends. every moment of that night sent shivers up my spine (even the part where I got raped but I didn't care because I had just seen nin) something I thought was great was all my friends that were at NIN with me were at System Of A Down in September. None of them are really huge NIN fans so all I heard before the show was "well, it won't be as good as System but it should be pretty good" and after the show all I heard was "HOLY FUCK! THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!" good times

yeah, after i saw them the first time i was like

guys.. i think..

<dramatic pause>

this was better than tool

and my friends said i was retarded

after i came down from after-show high, i realized i WAS retarded,

but then i saw them again last week and i think that maybe until i see tool again and they fuck me stupid, nin is the best show i've ever seen.

if I see Tool, I'll have nothing left to live for... except seing tool and NIN and APC and SOAD and all the other bands I love over and over again... maybe Rob Zombie too... if he just sticks to White Zombie stuff.

if I see Tool, I'll have nothing left to live for... except seing tool and NIN and APC and SOAD and all the other bands I love over and over again... maybe Rob Zombie too... if he just sticks to White Zombie stuff.

i've seen all of those bands except system.

i saw white zombie on the astro creep tour so guess what i got? nothing but white zombie tunes.

fuck i'm old.

i've seen each of those bands - except rob zombie - at least 3 times. including nin with apc. i rule.

Edited by saturnine

i've seen all of those bands except system.

i saw white zombie on the astro creep tour so guess what i got? nothing but white zombie tunes.

fuck i'm old.

Can we do some kind of mind meld so I can have your memories of the White Zombie concert? All I need to know did they play Blood Milk and Sky? That is, without a doubt, my all time favorite song, so I'm curious.

Saw these guys on March 6th in London.

After some drunken asshat spilled some beer on my girlfriend, Saul Williams took the stage.

Absolutely love this guy. His stuff is just plain amazing, and it's bloody refreshing to see someone in hip hop having a message beyond "rims, 40's and bitches"

NIN took the stage, and people clapped.

Then nobody in my section stood up. At all. They just sat there in silence. And it wasn't even reverent, or anything. It was just lazy.

Come on. They bloody opened with Mr. Self-Destruct.

Anyways. I got up, did my best to get in front of the asshat to piss him off a bit... Or at least make him stand up. Lost my voice to "Wish" and welled up a fair bit to "Hurt"

At the end of the night, picked up "Still" - amazing, amazing CD.

Haha, I was wondering the same thing. I think the topic turned to Tool a few pages ago.

Which is good.

Seriously, Trent is like 40 and still sings about the same self-pity bullshit.

With Teeth was horrible, anyone who thinks otherwise...I'm glad you like recycling.