I'm not sure where this comes from but

NINE INCH NAILS has revealed the complete track listing for its new album, "Year Zero", due on April 17. It is as follows:

01. Hyperpower!

02. The Beginning of the End

03. Survivalism

04. The Good Soldier

05. Vessel

06. Me, I'm Not

07. Capital G

08. My Violent Heart

09. The Warning

10. God Given

11. Meet Your Master

12. The Greater Good

13. The Great Destroyer

14. Another Version of the Truth

15. In This Twilight

16. Zero-Sum

NINE INCH NAILS filmed a video in the Los Angeles area last week for the track "Survivalism". Mainman Trent Reznor described the new album in a recent interview with England's Kerrang! magazine as "a collage of sound type of thing, not heavy in a metal guitar kind of way." He added, "With this record I feel a lot less concerned about what people think about it

I know! if I were more excited, my head would explode (I had to masturbate to get rid of some of the excitement... and to live)

edit: Also, I love his use of the word "hunkered" and how he "couldn't care less" instead of "could care less" ;) Trent is GOD!

Edited by Hyphnip

So the excitement about this album didn't really hit me until today. I was glad when I found out the With Teeth B-sides were being dumped, and I was very pleased to find out it was going to be a concept album, but when I found out about the conspiracy. This is exciting stuff. After I read a bunch I had to go to class, and With Teeth never sounded so good.

I thought it looked silly at first, but it fits with the concept.

A hyperpower is a state that is militarily, economically, and technologically dominant on the world stage. The term was first used to describe the United States in the 1990s. It has also been applied, in retrospect, to the British Empire.

I know! if I were more excited, my head would explode (I had to masturbate to get rid of some of the excitement... and to live)

edit: Also, I love his use of the word "hunkered" and how he "couldn't care less" instead of "could care less" ;) Trent is GOD!

you know, i used to like saying trent reznor was god.

...when i was 15.

Trent is the creator of industrial music .:. god ... of industrial

...yes i know this is a matter of opinion as original industrial music was probably first observed in 1913ish. Calm yourselves music geeks.

Edited by Kyle86

you know, i used to like saying trent reznor was god.

...when i was 15.

I don't literally mean that he is a god! I mean that is is amazing and awesome and (insert good word here). I use it to say that I love Trent and his music a lot. I'm sorry if I didn't realize that exadgeration wasn't allowed any more