Hopefully Trent is still crying about teenage problems overtop of distorted guitars tuned to Drop D...wouldn't want to miss out on that.

Hopefully he ends every song with slow/quiet piano melodies too...can never get enough of that

Hopefully Trent is still crying about teenage problems overtop of distorted guitars tuned to Drop D...wouldn't want to miss out on that.

Hopefully he ends every song with slow/quiet piano melodies too...can never get enough of that

judging from your posts (i'm half drunk, so i'll just apologize now for being a dick), i surprised you ever listen to the same thing twice. good music is whatever moves the artist and the listener. everything doesn't have to be "way fuckin' out there".

judging from your posts (i'm half drunk, so i'll just apologize now for being a dick), i surprised you ever listen to the same thing twice. good music is whatever moves the artist and the listener. everything doesn't have to be "way fuckin' out there".

Laugh out Loud.

you know you don't have to post in every single thread on the board, right?

Yes...I post when I want, where I want...please feel free to remind of what I can and cannot do, at anytime, but be aware, that no matter how much I dig you, that I will ignore you.

Trent made some pretty tremendous music in the 90's...the music he's made since has been good, but not as good. I still look forward to his new stuff, like I am right now.

Nine Inch Nails = A Watered down Skinny Puppy?

anyone like Skinny Puppy here?

i like skinny puppy. i like nine inch nails more.

edit: skinny puppy now = 'watered down' skinny puppy. still good, but not as abrasive as before. and i won't front like i've been listening to them for ever. only got into them this summer.

Edited by 13chris13

Hey at least Johnny Cash is already dead so he can't cover any more NIN songs, amirite?

Tact: pass it on.

I really dig that cover. NIN version is sweet too but they're both good for different reasons, in my opinion.

I'll probably download this album when it comes out... I haven't even bothered with "With Teeth" yet. I should give that a listen.

Overall I think the song is pretty strong lyrically and can be very moving at times. I really enjoy the song but I think crown of shit sounds fucking retarded and whiny... That lyric always stand out for me.

I think crown of thorns is pretty fucking lame too but I also think he changed it to identify with/personalize the song a bit more, I seriously doubt he was uncomfortable swearing, I've heard worse come out of his mouth.

Edited by Monochrome Rainbow