Fuck Fonzie

you take that back!! you deserve a kick squa' in the nuts for insulting the fonz. i like the fonz and nin. finally, i can get both all rolled in one. reznor should take henry winkler on tour to do guest vocals on that song for all the 'ehh!' parts. that would be off the hook.

haha, i hope meathead steals this and makes it even funnier than it is. Which is already like, crazy funny. Like mad funny, seriously. I ruin a lot of nin songs for myself. Like when i mishear 'inside of me' as 'in sodomy'and 'left to decay' as 'left to DK' as in donkey kong. So I'm used to it.

you take that back!! you deserve a kick squa' in the nuts for insulting the fonz. i like the fonz and nin. finally, i can get both all rolled in one. reznor should take henry winkler on tour to do guest vocals on that song for all the 'ehh!' parts. that would be off the hook.

Little do you know I own the Fonz's musical holy grail:

http://www.pinkyspaperhouse.com/i/misc/fonzie.jpg

Ya, that's right.

off the hizzie, fo' shizzie.

anyway, i've listened to the new album a few times now, at home and to and from work. last night, i listened to 'hail to the thief' by radiohead, which is a wicked album, and it hammered the notion home for me: 'year zero' sucks. it's gonna end up like 'with teeth' did for me, where i salvage a few songs that i like, and never listen to the rest.

oh...and mr. reznor: that rhyming sceme, with all the words that end in "-tion", on which ever song that is on your new album: yeah, uh, u2 did that in the '80s on 'bad', and it was a better song than yours. what the fuck, man? where's the awesomeness of broken, downward spiral, and fragile?

Like when i mishear 'inside of me' as 'in sodomy'and 'left to decay' as 'left to DK' as in donkey kong. So I'm used to it.

In The Day The World Went Away

"The Sweetest price he'll have to pay"

I always think "the sweetest price he'll have toupee" like, a good price for a toupee. it is irritating because I love that song

off the hizzie, fo' shizzie.

anyway, i've listened to the new album a few times now, at home and to and from work. last night, i listened to 'hail to the thief' by radiohead, which is a wicked album, and it hammered the notion home for me: 'year zero' sucks. it's gonna end up like 'with teeth' did for me, where i salvage a few songs that i like, and never listen to the rest.

oh...and mr. reznor: that rhyming sceme, with all the words that end in "-tion", on which ever song that is on your new album: yeah, uh, u2 did that in the '80s on 'bad', and it was a better song than yours. what the fuck, man? where's the awesomeness of broken, downward spiral, and fragile?

Praising Radiohead and t0ta11y Dissing Cunt Reznor.

I enjoy this post.

...riiiiiight

so some guy won Year Zero this morning on the radio. The DJ asked him "are you a big fan of NIN?" and he said "OH HELL YEAH!" and she said "whats your favorite song by them" and he said "Their cover of that Johnny Cash song... uh... Hurt?" I hate him and hope he dies.

There was a time when people making that mistake was one of my biggest pet peeves. One time I spent the better part of the drive from waterloo to London arguing with my friend about it. Since we were in a car and there was no real way to prove it I just had to cite as much information about both releases as I could, obviously proving my expertise, but he refused to believe me.

There was a time when people making that mistake was one of my biggest pet peeves. One time I spent the better part of the drive from waterloo to London arguing with my friend about it. Since we were in a car and there was no real way to prove it I just had to cite as much information about both releases as I could, obviously proving my expertise, but he refused to believe me.

which friend was this?

I downloaded the album hoping that it would be good. Earlier I said it was brilliant but after a few listens it just got boring. I have it on my iPod and listen to it during my hour bus ride and I end up putting on another album instead as it's just really boring. He could've tried a little harder.