it is about time for new tool.. but i dont want to get all excited thinking that its gonna be out this year and then be disappointed..

i thought emotive was horrible

i liked the imagine cover, and passive.. but that was it

i was pretty excited to hear when the levee breaks, cuz its my favorite zeppelin song.. but then when i heard it i just wanted to rip my ears off my head.. blah ;)

it is about time for new tool.. but i dont want to get all excited thinking that its gonna be out this year and then be disappointed..

i thought emotive was horrible

i liked the imagine cover, and passive.. but that was it

i was pretty excited to hear when the levee breaks, cuz its my favorite zeppelin song.. but then when i heard it i just wanted to rip my ears off my head.. blah ;)

yeah i know what you mean.

i think you almost have to pretend the others dont exist in order to enjoy them. like people have been saying "maynard fucked up 'gimme gimme gimme' by black flag"... they might have... but if a perfect circle were trying to be like black flag, then they might've gone in a different direction.

the one thing i do like about that album is that it is very a perfect circle. minus "people are people"... even though it's a bunch of covers... it sounds like a perfect circle songs.

yeah i know what you mean.

i think you almost have to pretend the others dont exist in order to enjoy them. like people have been saying "maynard fucked up 'gimme gimme gimme' by black flag"... they might have... but if a perfect circle were trying to be like black flag, then they might've gone in a different direction.

the one thing i do like about that album is that it is very a perfect circle. minus "people are people"... even though it's a bunch of covers... it sounds like a perfect circle songs.

maybe youre right, i dont know..

i havent heard many of the original songs they covered, some of them i hadnt even heard OF..

but what they did to people are people and when the levee breaks was nothing short of blasphemy...

but i thought thirteenth step was disappointing, so maybe i just dont like this "new direction" theyre headed in

oh well, ill just look forward to tool