I tried to get that to work by listening to the archived BBC radio show but I couldn't fast forward and didn't want to wait half an hour for one song. I'll be onlineish. And if the whole 1...2...3...14! thing is still in there, then fuck Trent.

naw the bad counting is out.

it doesnt sound NIN... which is good i guess. and it's better than the original single in my opinion. all i did was record the BBC radio premiere of it... so theres some hack DJ talking during the beginning and he kind of interrupts the end as well. but whatever, you get the basic idea of the song.

i also have "little sister" the new QOTSA song if you want it. from the same show, different day.

Wait elaborate on that. They are on Closure the NIN release or is that a Bowie piece as well hmmmmmmmm? THis is all very confusing. Not really.

closure is a limited edition nin double vhs.. videos and the self destruct tour footage. there are a bunch of lie songs that bowie performed with nin

i always thought filter sucked. hard.

and yeah, i can't wait to hear more nine inch nails. another crapload of money out of my pocket to stock up on music... no worries.

wow. my speakers are falling apart, which makes 'hurt' sound better... there's something about the static in the background from my semi-broken bass drivers that makes it that much better...

i wanted tickets to see live. i had about seven people wanting to go with me...

they sold out in fifteen minutes online. and i'd had no idea...

stupid everything.

edit: with teeth is going to kick all of our asses.

and now i have to go to some stupid violin rehearsal.

Edited by cavalier_eternal

There's at least one ticket up on Ebay for one of the Toronto shows...all for the low low price of $210 CAD!

46 minutes to go...act now.

Hm...or a pair for $300, 1 day to go...

Edited by Sparq

There's at least one ticket up on Ebay for one of the Toronto shows...all for the low low price of $210 CAD!

46 minutes to go...act now.

Hm...or a pair for $300, 1 day to go...

i'll sell mine for $100.

ok, no i won't.

yah borntohula and I were both trying to get tickets, as were two other people to be in our party. Mutha Fuckas sold out in like 2 seconds and I cried. I'm planning on mugging someone though, so it's all good. And from what I've heard the album is sextastic. The Hand That Feeds is the perfect single. And the Line Begins to Blur I love.

yah borntohula and I were both trying to get tickets, as were two other people to be in our party. Mutha Fuckas sold out in like 2 seconds and I cried. I'm planning on mugging someone though, so it's all good. And from what I've heard the album is sextastic. The Hand That Feeds is the perfect single. And the Line Begins to Blur I love.

sextastic?

k.