Despite what some nexx fools say, I really like it. I listen to it at least twice a day. No jokes. I'm that crazy. But yah some people say there's no payoff in it, but I guess I just think the lyrics and music themselves are the payoff. Very nice song.

true urns!!

ouch. that sucks....

so far, i like "love is not enough" which i heard from the fresno show boot. i heard a few others from it, but refuse to comment since it's a bootleg. so im impartial to those at the moment. "the line begins to blur" and "home" are good too. i've heard "getting smaller" once, and i dont remember any of it, but i don't think i hated it. it was just different. and of course, "the hand that feeds" is slowly growing on me, but i didn't like it very much toward the beginning. to me, it's a bad NIN song, but any bad NIN song is usually still lightyears ahead of the shit they're playing on the radio at the moment. but of course, you might not agree.

I like to comapre The Hand That Feeds to Starfuckers inc. and I think it's safe to say that THTF is miles better than that. And look how good the rest of The Fragile was in comparison to that one song (unless you hated the fragile). My point is... I don't know...The album isn't out yet. Eff you naysayers.

So let me get this straight you guys have listened to the whole album or at least the bulk of it already??

Thats pretty pathetic in showing off self control, I can only imagine half of you reacting to a woman in that manner.

So if MG was releasing an album, you wouldn't hesitate to hear the whole thing or the bulk of it before you bought it? I guess I'm the only one that feels like it ruins the whole expierence of buying something new that you've waited a long fuckin' time for.

But whatever have your cake and download it to.

So let me get this straight you guys have listened to the whole album or at least the bulk of it already??

Thats pretty pathetic in showing off self control, I can only imagine half of you reacting to a woman in that manner.

So if MG was releasing an album, you wouldn't hesitate to hear the whole thing or the bulk of it before you bought it? I guess I'm the only one that feels like it ruins the whole expierence of buying something new that you've waited a long fuckin' time for.

actually, i've only heard the single, a non-album track and snippets of tracks posted on nin's site. thanks for your concern over my lack of self control, though

THTF ---> a single. they get played on the radio and televison sometimes. maybe i should throw my electronics out.

the line begins to blur ---> heard it, liked it, kept it

home ---> non album track. i was going to have to download it sometime.

getting smaller ---> heard part of it at a friend's house, i dont remember anything about it other than the title

the fresno bootleg ---> everyone else who went to that show heard those songs too, you should write an angry letter about how they didnt put earplugs in their ears for the new songs.

when matt good was making WLRRR, i heard "shot in the back" and "dusk" when he was making it, not to mention "alert status red" and "put out your lights" before the album came out.

big deal. please don't preach to me about restraint or women either. this is the internet. you're about as credible as the sources used claiming WMDs were in iraq.

normally i would wait to hear the album too.. but after hearing the shitty single and the shitty leaked tracks, there is no way in hell i am waiting to hear that album until i buy it. i don't have the money to throw away on something that might not be worth it, not this time.

the fresno bootleg ---> everyone else who went to that show heard those songs too, you should write an angry letter about how they didnt put earplugs in their ears for the new songs.

You know that comment just made you sound like a real fucking retarded douchebag.

I'm not addressing those people I'm addressing people who didn't pay assclown!

oh byu the way go fuck your donkey mother fucker!

You know that comment just made you sound like a real fucking retarded douchebag.

I'm not addressing those people I'm addressing people who didn't pay assclown!

oh byu the way go fuck your donkey mother fucker!

you're subtle. i like that.

so what you're saying is that all of my other responses were valid except that one? i'm willing to live with that. your words, not mine.

i dont understand why you feel the need to attack me personally and call me a 'douchebag' and tell me to go 'fuck my donkey'... unless you don't have any other way of arguing your point further. hmmmm.... we were having a discussion about piracy. the furthest i went was saying you weren't credible. if you want to prove me wrong about that, go right ahead. i'm sorry if what i said was somehow out of line. let's be civil here.

I was just in a shitty mood.

My agrument wasn't about piricy, it was simply about ruining the new album expierence, but I also shouldn't assume that NIN is everyones fav band either and some people do it to check out if the album is worth buying. So ya I'm a hypocrite I'll admit it, because we're all guilty of it now and again. I personally choose not to listen to anything new until the 3rd or if I buy the viynl in advance. As for listening to the bootlegs I have them, I just haven't listened to the new songs from it.

Sorry for the bitchness.

I'm on the male rag, that means girl troubles.

I was just in a shitty mood.

My agrument wasn't about piricy, it was simply about ruining the new album expierence, but I also shouldn't assume that NIN is everyones fav band either and some people do it to check out if the album is worth buying. So ya I'm a hypocrite I'll admit it, because we're all guilty of it now and again. I personally choose not to listen to anything new until the 3rd or if I buy the viynl in advance. As for listening to the bootlegs I have them, I just haven't listened to the new songs from it.

Sorry for the bitchness.

I'm on the male rag, that means girl troubles.

understood. no worries about the bitchness.

people need to make that decision for themselves. i don't mind hearing a few of the tracks, especially if i am going to buy the album. the boots and the low quality songs are just tastes. nothing is going to compare to the experience i have when i hear it in surround sound for the first time.