I was just in a shitty mood.

My agrument wasn't about piricy, it was simply about ruining the new album expierence, but I also shouldn't assume that NIN is everyones fav band either and some people do it to check out if the album is worth buying. So ya I'm a hypocrite I'll admit it, because we're all guilty of it now and again. I personally choose not to listen to anything new until the 3rd or if I buy the viynl in advance. As for listening to the bootlegs I have them, I just haven't listened to the new songs from it.

Sorry for the bitchness.

I'm on the male rag, that means girl troubles.

i'm going to buy the album regardless. whether i heard it months ago and hated it, or whether i haven't even heard the single. i've supported trent reznor for a decade and i will continue to do so providing that he keeps nin from becoming a joke.

Being the resident NIN freak I'm assuming (i bought the downward spiral when it came out...i've got every halo and import.....don't ask.) I'd say that The Downward Spiral is the best album so far, closely followed by the dense Fragile. A lot of people don't understand that the Fragile is meant to be listened to from start to finish in one sitting. I did it a few times...it's intense. The new album is pretty good. I haven't listened to the whole thing through more than a few times so it has yet to fully grow on me. Can't wait to see them again live.

did somebody say: "bump"?

sorry folks, sometimes juanpe kills threads. it's alright, i'm used to it by now. but let's get back on track.

who here is going to the NIN/QOTSA/DFA1979 show this november??? i know i am.

i hope they play "beside you in time".. that has to be one of the best song the dude has ever written. by the dude, i mean alessandro cortini, of course.

Nice work bumping the thread hulaguy. Good idea. I also helped kill the thread, because people thought I was being mean to maverick, but really I was just being a dickhead, then they told me my name had a fat ass, which I thought was mean. Any, I started this thread, so I'm awesome.

And yes. I'm going to the show. Maybe I'll run into you there. The setlist seems to be good, I'll like it more than I liked And All That Could Have Been. I predict my ass being completely rocked, not even kidding.

Saturnine did you say you had floor tickets? If so can... can I be your friend?

AAAAAAnd, how has time changed what people thought of this album?

i like it a lot more now. although there are still songs that just don't sit well because i cant fucking understand what they're about. those being "the collector" and "with_teeth". knowing my luck, trent will play both. back to back. twice. with extended intros and outros.

also, i would like to point out that i mean the NIN show this november in TORONTO. i wasnt specific because i was sleepy. woot.

As long as we're listing favourites:

The Wretched, The Fragile, Happiness In Slavery, Into The Void, Last...uhh...etc

Seems like very tour hits Toronto, then some US cities, then Montreal. Not Ottawa : \

Edited by Sparq

sorry folks, sometimes juanpe kills threads. it's alright, i'm used to it by now. but let's get back on track.

i hope they play "beside you in time".. that has to be one of the best song the dude has ever written. by the dude, i mean alessandro cortini, of course.

i am. hurrah! and i have floor, with fanclub tickets and hopefully soundcheck access or a meet and greet. but no, you cannot be my friend.

Edited by saturnine

i am. hurrah! and i have floor, with fanclub tickets and hopefully soundcheck access or a meet and greet. but no, you cannot be my friend.

you sir, are a better man than i.