Dan #1

Matt's life outside of signing

im sure he does have something, but as it was earlier said, hes a pretty private person. the only things we really know is what he writes on his website. sometimes he adds a lil about his personal life.

Breathes, eats, sleeps, has sex, goes to the washroom...

No offence, but this has to be the stupidest thread I have seen on this board yet. What do you mean "what does he do outside of singing?" WHO CARES. He does average everyday things - the same things performed by everyday people. He probably watches movies like the rest of us, goes on the computer like the rest of us, eats dinner like the rest of us... its not exactly hard to figure out. The fact that you have to dissect his everday life is disgusting.

Enjoy his music and let the man be. If he want's you to know what he does 24/7 he can post it himself.There's a fine line between curiosity and obsession and this thread just crossed it.

Personally this doesn't really interest me either, but I don't see any harm in wanting to know more about a person. It was a pretty innocent question.

Plus it's almost a year old. Who knows, maybe it was even started before Matt started his blog. Saladbowl desided to ressurect a few old threads yesterday so that's why this one is back.

Personally this doesn't really interest me either, but I don't see any harm in wanting to know more about a person. It was a pretty innocent question.

Plus it's almost a year old. Who knows, maybe it was even started before Matt started his blog. Saladbowl desided to ressurect a few old threads yesterday so that's why this one is back.

well said ashley.

What brand of shampoo does he use? Boxers or briefs? Does Matt sleep in the nude? Is he more of a Surf or Turf guy?

"Harmless" questions can often be intrusive. I understand that yes, Matt is a celebrity and as such, he should realize that people are going to want to know more about him. However maybe there are things he doesn't want the general public to know about. if he did, he'd volunteer the information. just because he is a celebrity it doesn't mean that he owes it to his fans to dish out an A and E behind the scenes view of his life.

Im not picking on dan or anyone else, I just think that if the guy wants everyone to know all this information he can post it himself instead of everyone else doing it for him.

Your questions were hypothetical, nothing asked here was really that intrusive.

However I do agree that he'll let everyone know what he wants to and we shouldn't pry. Most people here seem pretty reasonable so I think it'll be okay.

He is a very private person, and it's sometimes surprised me how much he has shared on his blog.