Crusader

which cds do you have?

no, sadly. I could've swiped the orginal AOB. I was looking at it for a good 10 minutes when I went on my trip to B.C. I should've swiped it dammit.

The orginal wasn't for sale. It was just there with all the other cd's. When i went to go buy it they said this copie wasn't for sale. FUCK!

Edited by Mr. Chips

how many versions of AOB are there? how different are they? AOB is my favorite album of all and i just have the crappy-internet-downloaded version and I dont know if i'm missing something...

I've got a question: What this "History teacher" is exactly? Is it a B-sides/rareties compilation? Is there any kind of CD cover for that? I downloaded it from the Hub but I don't exactly know when it was published or what it really means

Hello everyone, I am a new user here, although I have been around in the MG( B ) circles for a number of years... I thought I would share with you what I know about History Teacher.

I heard about History Teacher through the circle of fans I communicated with back in the day... Obviously I was interested in a copy, so I emailed the dude (I am going to keep his name private) who was distributing it, and this is the story he told me... I really don't know if it's true or not, but I'm assuming it is...

Pretty much he played in the band with Matt up until around 1995 and at the time he left the band Matt actually owed him money, almost $2000. Shortly after, Matt gave him a guitar which wrote off about $400, but did not re-pay the rest of the money. So, he compiled all the demo songs he had in his collection and made a two-CD set to sell to make back the rest of the money that Matt owed him and didn't pay him.

200 copies were made, and he made the money back. However he didn't get to keep it as Matt apparantly was upset that he was distributing his music and took him to court. The last email I had from him said that he had to take a different route to get the money back, such as small claims court. I don't know whatever came of the issue... However I was told that my copy of History Teacher was the very last to go out based on his calculatations, so I am lucky to have it! (Although it is not number 200 ;) )

Hope this clears up the curiousity!

Wishing you bunnies,

~mercy~

Edited by mercy

juanpe, I believe there are six versions of AOB. LE white, black, and grey versions that include an all-encompassing MGB album lyric book, and non-LE versions with those colors. I own a grey LE and a white regular.

Edited by Jay

Impressive collections folks.

As for me, I have: Last of the G.A., Beautiful Midnight, Avalanche, and WLRRR. I borrowed AOB from my library for so many months (renew, renew, renew).

I was at the mall today and I saw the Underdogs CD but I didn't have enough $ but I'll have it soon enough. I'm considering eBay to get some other ones though.

Last of the Ghetto Astronauts

Raygun

Underdogs

Beautiful Midnight

Audio Of Being (black)

Audio Of Being (grey but lost the CD)

Audio Of Being (black lyrics booklet but no cd just the booklet)

Avalanche

In A World Called Catastrophie(spelling?)(single)

WLRRR (digipack signed by rick priske and pat steward)

All the b-sides and demos i have burned on a few CDs.

Edited by running4home