Sign in to follow this  
borntohula

Jennifer Good Gallery

Should www.nearfantastica.com keep the jennifer good gallery????  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should www.nearfantastica.com keep the jennifer good gallery????

• yes.
    • no.

If you don't want to know the person behind the music, don't look at the pictures. If you want to know more, then look at the pictures.

Anton (and others) have spent a long time creating a great Matt Good fansite with lyrics, info, and pictures. He's got a lot of fans to please so he's got as much info out there as he can. If you personally don't like, then just stay away.

right. but why do people need to know the person behind the music? it's silly. matt seems to steer away from that and you'd think the fans would follow suit.

everything you ever needed to know is in the songs. and the book. each sold seperately.

Why do feel the need to concern yourself with what other want to do? Just because Matt is private doesn't mean that everyone has to stay away from him. There were a lot of people here recently that like his music but just hate him as a person.

If you think it's silly, fine. Others may want to know and that's their business.

Why do feel the need to concern yourself with what other want to do?

you said it best.

i'm asking because i don't understand. why is it vital that people know as much as they can about their favorite artist? why do you concern yourself with how matthew good lives his life off stage?

It's not. It's a compulsion that when not ignored just pushes a person closer to the type of person who would go on a show and do stupid things to prove they are the ultimate fan. Sorry, I hate TV.

Yeah playing little games and winning them doesn't make you the ultimate fan.

;)

I don't think I'd ever want to be the ultimate fan of Matt.

I don't even know what makes anyone a big fan of anyone.

often people determine who's a better fan by how much they know about the artist. that's what i've found to be the case in a lot of live journal communities and forums elsewhere. you ask something simple like:

"why did the matthew good band break up in the first place?"

and you get a reply that resembles this:

"OMG you're an idiot, i can't believe you don't know!!!!"

notice how the question itself wasn't answerred.

music is supposed to be about unity, but often you get these people who make it divisive and elitist, and it doesn't make sense. all much music is doing is perpetuating that kind of ideal. what's even stranger is how their games really have nothing to do with the artists. they try to throw a squid or intestines into every event. nice.

if you want to know what she looks like, check out the gallery. if not, don't.

It's important to realize that everything in life is a contest and knowing the most about an artist makes you win.

I would happily run through an obstacle course in my underwear wearing flippers while having pieces of raw meat thrown at me just so I can be the Ultimate Fan. If you don't have that, then what is there in life?

But seriously, to each their own.

As stated before, the real question is whether its the content of the pictures or the fact that there are pictures on this site. As TRWWBK mentioned, today on Jenny's blog she posted 5 photo's of herself in her underwear jumping on a hotel room bed.

If she didn't want people (the means the public or us) looking at her pictures, she would either not post pictures anywhere or ask the fine people at NF to remove the section.

The internet is public domain and many of the NF regulars visit Jenny's blog. I understand the need for an artist and his family to have their privacy, however when posting images on the internet there isn't really a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Just my opinion! Chad

I'd also like to add a comment on the pictures of her in her underwear on her blog.

Holy crap! She's really hot. And I mean that in a completely respectfull and non-sexist way. But wow.

I certainly can't complain about her in her underwear...

I would happily run through an obstacle course in my underwear wearing flippers while having pieces of raw meat thrown at me just so I can be the Ultimate Fan.  If you don't have that, then what is there in life?

hahaha

self esteem for one. ;)

I love that since she posted those pictures of herself in her underwear this discussion has come to a hull halt and now just consists of "Yeah, she looks hot!"

We men are funny things.

I love that since she posted those pictures of herself in her underwear this discussion has come to a hull halt and now just consists of "Yeah, she looks hot!"

We men are funny things.

well i just got tired of arguing about it. the gallery isn't making me lose sleep at night, i just wanted to know why it existed. i got answers... more or less. so it's all good.

I think it makes the board look fanboyish and pervy.

Looks like fun. If I knew i wouldn't hit my head on my walls, I'd do it. ;)

seconded.. she's too skinny, though

ahem...

you could be the innocent, and i could play the unwashed saviour says: her bones are poking out ;)

there will come a time when you wake up and realize that there will come a time when you will not says:

she's hot, leave her alone

...fuck you, blaxican

Holy crap! She's really hot.

seconded..

where did i lose you?

I think we should keep it up, gives everyone something nice to look at, and just so we can say "HA MATT GOOD DOES HAVE A HOT WIFE"

I think we should keep it up, gives everyone something nice to look at, and just so we can say "HA MATT GOOD DOES HAVE A HOT WIFE"

So it is true. The geeks always get the hotties.

;)

seconded.. she's too skinny, though

ahem...

you could be the innocent, and i could play the unwashed saviour says: her bones are poking out ;)

there will come a time when you wake up and realize that there will come a time when you will not says:

she's hot, leave her alone

...fuck you, blaxican

Am I the only one completely confused by what this post is saying?

I know I'm not an idiot, but...