Scot

The Panic Button Album Has Been Cancelled.

bigc > scot

though scot was making a pretty good comeback on the last metro.

shut up. i don't need your internet accolades. ;)

edit: uhhhh... anton? wtf?

Edited by Scot

All I know is that one time I went to the panic button web site and listened to a demo. What crap. I mean jesus christ, somebody needs to take a lesson from Ashlee Simpson on how to sing. I imagine the Panic Button DVD is packed with all kinds of goodies, including: Scot masturbating to scat munch videos; His band getting their first gig at the Seymour Park Junior High Winter Dance; Scot's impersonation of his mother getting the bone from his father (Scot wears his mother's underwear and bra for this one!)- featuring Scot as his Mother and Larry the Queer as Scot's Father; Scot crying himself to sleep when the girl he adores ignores him at work.

This DVD, with all these goodies and then some, sells for only $8 CDN. Hurry up and get one, because Scot's relatives are coming into town this weekend and might just buy the whole stock of them.

By the way. does any one remember Vertical Horizon? I know Scot does...

;) Oh my god, that was hysterical.

All I know is that one time I went to the panic button web site and listened to a demo. What crap. I mean jesus christ, somebody needs to take a lesson from Ashlee Simpson on how to sing. I imagine the Panic Button DVD is packed with all kinds of goodies, including: Scot masturbating to scat munch videos; His band getting their first gig at the Seymour Park Junior High Winter Dance; Scot's impersonation of his mother getting the bone from his father (Scot wears his mother's underwear and bra for this one!)- featuring Scot as his Mother and Larry the Queer as Scot's Father; Scot crying himself to sleep when the girl he adores ignores him at work.

This DVD, with all these goodies and then some, sells for only $8 CDN. Hurry up and get one, because Scot's relatives are coming into town this weekend and might just buy the whole stock of them.

By the way. does any one remember Vertical Horizon? I know Scot does...

ahahahah.

funny, but wrong.

i'm out of the loop... but bear with.

i don't know scot, but for all his pomp and what not, he still doesn't seem to deserve all the ragging you guys give him... sure, he may harass people and be an overbearing prick sometimes, from what you guys seem to say, but hey. that's life. deal with it. bitching at him won't help...

i mean, come on. how many of you have taken a crack at writing music and releasing a record?