Crusader

Rock The Vote?

http://www.getyourvoteon.ca/GYVO/Web/Pages/events.aspx

*  January 27th – Voters Gone Wild party – SFU Pub on the Burnaby Campus (evening)

* January 27th – Get Yours – Website launch party – Ghettoblaster, Suzy, Corbin Murdoch and the Nautical Miles - Lamplighter Pub 210 Abbott St.– $2 cover 9pm – 1am.

* Jan 28 – Feb 3 – Rock for Choice events– (more info soon)

* March 2 - Apathy is Boring Concert (location TBA)

* March - Sistahood Festival (more info soon)

* March 19 – Matt Good and Get your Vote On

* May 17 - Election Night Party

Why the crap did no one tell me he was going to be at SFU last week.

Jerks.

well he didnt go did he...wasnt he in Europe and sick then?

I wouldn't know. They didn't have any signs up around campus or anything. I think I left around 5:00pm and I didn't notice anything extraordinary going on there. I'm just going by what was posted on the front page of this site.

I wouldn't know. They didn't have any signs up around campus or anything. I think I left around 5:00pm and I didn't notice anything extraordinary going on there. I'm just going by what was posted on the front page of this site.

ok im pretty sure he was too sick even if he hadnt left for Europe yet....that would have SUCKED bigtime to miss....so im glad it didnt happen....those kind of things make me bitter haha

ok im pretty sure he was too sick even if he hadnt left for Europe yet....that would have SUCKED bigtime to miss....so im glad it didnt happen....those kind of things make me bitter haha

Yeah I was pretty pissed off. But oh well. I feel better now.

Thanks ;)