Which Pop/punk Band Sucks More?

Which pop/punk band sucks more?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop/punk band sucks more?

• Good Charolette
    • Simple Plan
    • Yellow Card
    • Blink 182

blink-182 has no place in that listing at all, and obviously the worst of all of them is Good Charlotte for commercializing and creating a following that makes any other band that plays anything near it instantly shunned.

Simple Plan just whines.

Yellowcard are just depressing.

good charlotte after:

groupe33.jpg

whiny, angsty, fake goth wannabes

I find great humour in the fact that some preppy kids who would never used to talk to me because of the way i look will try to buddy up with me because this is the new cool. I can't say i look like a member of Good Charlotte, but i usually wear a bit of eyeliner and i have mainly Band tee's and thrift store clothes, and i have piercings.

Kids who, a year ago would never talk to me try to get tips on shit like stretching your ears and not stabbing your eyes when you put on mascara. It's not that these kids are more open minded, they're just moving with the herd.

I vote for putting Simple Plan vs. Good Charlotte in a death match. The survivor comes out with the title of crappiest pop punk band out there and the loser is dead.

Really the only pop punk bands I can tolerate are New Found Glory and if they are considered to be pop punk, Riddlin Kids.

Id have to say simple plan, I think they just took some token "teenagers" off some street taught them how to play instruments, handed them lyrics and sent them off, and everyone loves digial remxing too to make the voices sound LESS like shit

if GC and Simple Plan duked it out there's no doubt Simple Plan would kick they're ass. I mean, they are Canadian after all! Definitly not as bad as GC though. If they got into a real fight their mascara would run and get into their eyes. The fight would be over in no time and they'd be on the ground red-eyed and crying. Man I despise that band.

Good Charlotte is by far the worst.

And lucky me, last year I got to take my little sister to their show.

I sat there the whole time thinking about killing myself, it was horrendous.

All the kids there looked like Good Charlotte, and they were all 12. Ugh. It hurt so bad. It was soooo bad.

It was the worst thing that ever happened to my ears. I was hoping to go deaf, would have been a blessing.

Ugh.