Are you kidding me? Precious is an amazing album, and I have bootlegs of a good 20 yet to be realeased songs (studio wise anyway), and I think the next album will blow Distorted Lullibies away. A note also, the new album is being produced by Rick Ruben

Precious was the follow up album.

What was the EP you hear? Ive never heard of an Ours EP.

I'll email you a couple of the unrealesed songs. I dont have anything from Precious on the computer. Songs Id recommend from that album are

Realize

Broken

Chapter 2

Red Coloured Stars

Leaves

precious has its moments like the above mentioned songs but it i found one of its major downfalls was the terrible drumming. it would have made a better ep than a full album. distorted lullibies is one of my all time favorite albums.

Precious was the follow up album.

What was the EP you hear? Ive never heard of an Ours EP.

I'll email you a couple of the unrealesed songs. I dont have anything from Precious on the computer. Songs Id recommend from that album are

Realize

Broken

Chapter 2

Red Coloured Stars

Leaves

The EP was a promotional dealie for precious... it had Kill The Band and i think a song called Pieces? I was unimpressed...

Thank you for the songs, too. I love "I Ran Away To Tell The World," too bad it's rather lofi ;)

Yah, I Ran Away To Tell The World is a big favourite among fans, and everyone's hoping its on the next album. Theres a good 20 songs or so that COULD be on the album (those are the ones that have been played live, who knows how many more Gnecco has).

And for the record, I think precious is awesome.

Insober, do you still have that EP?

Edited by Broken

I would think that a follow up will come out soon, i read that Precious was released over two years ago.

It wasn't my EP, it may or may not have belonged to a girl i know. She worked in a record store, so i am assuming she got it as a promotional item.