I like some emo, but TBS seems too over-the-top and melodramatic (ie "the truth is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt"). Kinda cheesy. Give me Thursday instead, or The Used.

Although TBS kills it in terms of titles. Cute Without the "E" (Cut From the Team), A Decade Under the Influence, Ghost Man on Third, There's No "I" Team, You're So Last Summer [note: shut up, Hilary Duff]... so classic.

Tell All Your Friends was one of the best CD's ever made by anyone. Too bad that Where You Want To Be is rather weak.

Thursday and the Used are amazing too!! I can't wait to see the Taste of Chaos tour (The Used> My Chemical Romance> SensesFail> Killswitch Engage> Underoath!! oh yeah,,,)

I'm simply orgasming at the mention of all these wicked bands.... Thursday, The Used & TBS are high favourites..... Although I think "Tell All Your Friends" is fucking incredible... I disagree that "Where You Want To Be" is weak. I find it to be amazing. I can't get enough.

Speaking of Thursday, though... I'm listening to them right now! Yeah, "Cross Out The Eyes".

Annnnnnnnd Dan, I can't wait for Taste Of Chaos either!!!!! OHHHHH MAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

I'm all hot now.

Edited by badseed

WYWTB is good, but c'mon, it nowhere near as good as TAYF. I despise I Know You Know, though New American Classic is a great new direction.

I saw an Electra soundtrack ad at the bottom of the page so i clicked it, and coincidentally was greeted with a sample of a TBS song that i've never heard before!! If anyone has Your Own Disaster, could you send it to [email protected]? Thankies