denneymac

Help Matthew Good!

I'll repeat this again.  We are not supposed to be reading this blog.  Even if you do go there, look at the first post.  We are uninvited visitors.  Please, please, please delete this thread.

Of course we're supposed to be readin his blog, that's why it's on the damn internet. Why is this so hard to understand! People will find out and read, all he's asking is to keep it quiet as long as possible, which will no longer happen since people find it and post about it. If he didn't want people to read it, then it wouldn't be on the internet. Jesus, I feel like I've already posted this before, oh wait, I have.

Stop saying we're not supposed to read it, it's ridiculous!

Absolutely. If Matt really didn't want anyone to read it, he would have emailed it to all the "special" people who he "invited" to read it. How hard would it be to send it out as a group email every day.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that it would have been really easy to blog under a pseudonym. The ease with which the blog can be found (ie:the address of the blog) suggests that he wants at least some people who aren't on the it-list to find it.

This thread is embarrassing.

Edited by swedish stewardess

just saw this on his blog, didnt notice it before, but the date implies its been there for a while.

To quote it if I may:

"January 16, 2005

Welcome

If I did not send you an email inviting you to read, I would very much appreciate it if you did not use the comments. If you just happened to stumble across this blog then by all means read. But please do not comment.

With the help of Pete Watson, I’m trying to get the Mblog archives transferred to this new blog so that they’re accessible. I’ll update when I know more."

So he's okay w/ us ppl who are smart enough to find it reading, but would appricate us not commenting, which is fair enough.

Having said this though I still dont think we should openly share the link to it.

Edited by calgarydave