Gob

Arrested Development

I find this show ridiculously entertaining. They showed a new episode of AD last night on FOX, my favorite part was the Blue Man Group Ad with Tobias's ad saying "Do you want a Blue Man for Less Green? - And I talk too!”

Anyone here around these parts watch this show?

I love it, my favorite show on TV, but I really think it's one of those shows you need to watch all of in order to truly appreciate it, which is why since I've missed a few episodes, I may just resign myself to waiting for the DVDs or atleast til I'm on a computer where I can download them.

There's been a huge uproar as of late as FOX has lowered the number of episodes to be shown in Season 2 from 22 to 18. Go to www.saveourbluths.com to help out on saving the show.

Jason Bateman was hosting SNL on the weekend and pimped Arrested Development in the opening monologue so hopefully that'll garner some new viewers.

Did anyone see last nights show?

really smart and funny show. i love it.

i found it once by accident. i had never intended to watch it, but there was nothing else on, and i laughed my pants off for the half an hour that it was on. so then i bought the DVD. that's probably the best $30 i've ever spent in my life. i think i'm going to go watch it right now.

p.s. i hope they don't cancel the show and replace it with "american dad" that would be awful.

Just to let all the fans know that this sunday (march 6) fox will be airing two new episodes of Arrested Development and features a guest star of Elaine from Seinfeld as Maggie Liezer.

Other guest stars confirmed for the rest of the season are Ben Stiller, Zach Braff, Carl Weathers.

The-Op.com - Best Arrested Development Site on the Net

Edited by absent|element

Last night block of two shows was hilarious. Maggie Lizer (Elaine from Seinfeld) was a guest on both shows (with the premise that she's preggers). Buster lost his hand after Gob's blood hungry seal bit it off in the ocean. I won't go too much into detail for those who havent seen it. But I'd rate these two episodes as the best of the season (thus far).

Yah Ron Howard was notable kick ass this time. Like where he says how Tobias and Lindsey had a connection in the shower...It was weird. When is the one with Zack Braff going to be on.

P.S. "You know what I'd do? I'd make her pee in a cup and pee in a cup right in front of me. Then you'd know for sure."

Another guest star that will hit Arrested Development is The Office's Ricky Gervais according to bbc.co.uk.

"So I'm writing for The Simpsons, appearing on (sitcom) Arrested Development and making appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman."

The remaining guest stars for Season 2 are:

3/13 Carl Weathers - David Attell - Henry Winkler

3/20 Justin Wade Grant (Steve Holt)

3/27 Zach Braff - Ben Stiller - Dick van Patten

4/3 Ione Skye

4/10 Judy Greer

4/17 Judy Greer

Episode: Motherboy XXX airs Sunday March 13.05

When Lucille abducts George Michael to take Buster’s place at the annual mother-son dance, Michael and Buster try to save him and end up in a compromising position. Meanwhile, Tobias gets a role in which he must act like George, Sr., which makes him more attractive to Lindsay.

There's nothing to say. This show is amazing. The part where it becomes obvious that they either bowed down to corperate sponsorship or they just really hate McDonalds was awesome. One of the more unnoticable parts was where Buster breaks the car window and for just a second G.O.B. honeslty believes him to be a monster. It made me decided to start believing in monsters again.

This week on Arrested Development:

The Immaculate Election

When Ann 2.0 convinces George Michael to run for student body president, Michael gets involved and things take a turn for the worse. Michael asks G.O.B. to help remedy the situation, but instead, G.O.B. shoots an offensive campaign video that makes all the students revolt against George Michael. Meanwhile, Buster has an affair with Lupe and Tobias moves out... sort of.