Gob

Arrested Development

Unoficially I work for great television shows that I feel need some attention to secure the shows survival.

Anywho, did anyone catch tonights episode?

Tobias, who left the Bluth home, came back to the house dressed as Mrs. Fairweather (a larger version of Mrs. Doubtfire) so (s)he could clean the house whilst still spending time with Maybe. Tobias rules.

And it was revealed that Gob is the long lost father of Steve Holt.

Edited by Gob

This Sunday on Arrested Development:

The Sword of Destiny

G.O.B. and Buster team up for some magic tricks with the help of Buster’s fake hand, but when Tony Wonder, a rival magician, starts to mentor them, somebody gets the finger. Meanwhile, Michael is forced to delegate some work when he’s hospitalized and Lindsay teaches George Michael how to drive using the staircar.

(Guest Star: Ben Stiller as Tony Wonder)

000207_sm.jpg

post-21-1111461367.jpg

Edited by Gob

This week on Arrested Development:

Meet the Veals

When George Michael gives Ann 2.0 a promise ring, Michael is concerned it’s too much, too fast and decides to talk to her parents, the Veals. But when his plan backfires, Michael takes matters into his own hands. Meanwhile, George, Sr. enlists G.O.B.’s help in abducting Lucille and taking her to renew their vows in order to get her away from Oscar.

post-21-1112490469.jpg

Fox set up a new website www.getarrested.com where they are asking that loyal fans sign a loyalty oath to the show. I've allready signed and about 22,000 others have too.

This week on Arrested Development

Spring Breakout

It’s Spring Break, and G.O.B. gets the chance to confront Phillip Litt, the guy who featured G.O.B.’s magic trick mistakes on a Girls with Low Self-Esteem video. Meanwhile, Lucille’s drinking is out of control and Michael tricks her into going to rehab by telling her it’s a spa. But when Kitty kidnaps George Sr. and attempts to blackmail the Bluths, Michael must turn to Lucille for help.

Zach Braff guest stars as Phillip Litt. (Who looks exactly like the creator of Girls Gone Wild).

post-21-1112840141.jpg

Edited by Gob

last night's episode was hilarious.

i think buster's housekeeper/cleaning machine fetish is getting the best of him... but it was kick ass seeing him drunk.

zach braff was pretty good, too.

i'm looking forward to seeing george michael break up with anne... that bitch pisses me off.

also, now that kitty has george's semen i'm kind of worried. and for people who don't watch the show, that might read a little confusingly. oh well, don't worry. WATCH THE SHOW.

the end.

I loved that scene with the "giant juicebox"

Tobias is the funniest guy on that show though. He has the most clever gay lines possible, and when Buster said "he just wants to see other boys linuses" I just about killed myself.

Zach Braff was pretty good too, they've got alot of guest stars on that show, too bad it may not be back next season.

Last night's episode definately had some great scenes. The first Lucille Intervention which happened to turn into the one of the best family parties ever. Also that scene where Buster, Gob, Michael, Lindsay were talking about having a "Guys with Low Self Esteem" video and Tobias came out of the fireplace saying "this is ripe for parody! Let me go get the camera." Buster's line of "I think he like to touch boys linuses." was byfar the best line of the entire season.

I think next week is the season finale, and quite possibly the final episode of the series.

Buster seems to use Peanuts charactors names as...euphimisms. See"Linus' " amd "Charley Browns"! I love the show even though that's a ilttle disturbing. I wish it wasn't on Sundays. When are they going to learn this is on par with The O.C. (to say the least) and put it on a Thursday or something!

...and quite possibly the final episode of the series.

really? they keep saying the show isn't cancelled, nor will it be... did u read that letter by the fox exec saying that they want to keep AD around for many more seasons to come??? it used to be on the main AD website... i can't seem to find it now...

but it doesn't make sense that fox would cancel a tv show that won an emmy for "best comedy series"... although it does seem a little strange that they aren't advertising at all for it, STILL!!!