Gob

Arrested Development

Fox will begin airing reruns of Arrested Development starting July 29 at 8pm with the first four episodes of Season 2 back to back.

The Emmy award nominations were released today and Arrested Development landed 11 nominations.

> Outstanding Comedy

> Lead Actor - Jason Bateman

> Outstanding Casting

> 3 noms for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing - Motherboy XXX, Let 'Em Eat Cake, and Good Grief

> Supporting Actor - Jeffrey Tambor, Will Arnet, David Cross

> Supporting Actress - Jessica Walter, Portia de Rossi

> 3 noms for Outstanding Writing - Sad Sack, Sword of Destiny, The Righteous Brothers

gm-snoopy_sm.jpg

11 Nominations, turn that frown upside down George Michael!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3680

is reporting that Arrested Development Season 2 will be released October 11. There's no firm date as to when Season 3 will premiere but one would have to guess that it'll be after the MLB Playoffs in November when shows like The Simpsons usually have their premieres.

Edited by Gob

when it first aired, I saw the commercials on fox and thought that it looked rather stupid, mainly because it was on fox. I forget when I started watching it, but i fell in love immediately. I've been renting the first few dvds in order since I missed the earlier episodes. I now can't wait for the next season.

Season 3 premieres September 19th. That's confirmed, FOX is no longer waiting til after baseball to roll out their schedule.

http://www.fox.com/arresteddev/

is reporting that Arrested Development Season 3 will premiere on Wednesday September 14, and then it will move into its regular 8 eastern / 7 central Monday spot on Fox.

Season 2 will be released on October 11, and I have gotten ahold of the cover. I haven't heard much of anything regarding special features, but all 18 episodes will be featured in widescreen.

edit: I like the Entertainment Weekly Quote: "Once in the history of time comes a sitcom like Arrested Development."

post-21-1122690338.jpg

Edited by Gob

Here's a Season 3 synopsis for the first three episodes.

Episode 3.01: The Cabin Show

Airdate: Wednesday, September 14, 2005

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
Oscar and George switched places, with Oscar not agreeing to the switcharoo. Oscar, who's now in jail, keeps saying that they've got the wrong twin! But no one believes him. Gob seems to bond with Steve Holt and even invites him to a cabin the family has in the woods. Michael travels to Reno. Tobias works as a waiter.

Episode 3.02: The British Bombshell

Airdate: September 2005

Michael is at the British Business Bureau in Wee Britain to check on some files but he'll need a UK passport to do so. Michael then goes to a pub to borrow a British passport. In the pub, Michael sees the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Michael still drives the staircar. It seems that Tobias may pretend to be Gob. The whole family goes to the courthouse. Steve Holt also appears in the episode.

Episode 3.03: Roofies-A

Airdate: October 2005

We learn that Buster won an Army medal for losing his hand... but what Buster didn't know is that by accepting this special medal, he was also accepting to stay in the Army!

Season 3 Premiere on Monday 8/7 Central on Fox.

The Cabin Show

Michael is back in charge of The Bluth Company and things appear to be on track. However, when Michael decides to take his son on a trip to the family cabin, his plan goes off course when he decides to track down George, Sr. and ends up in Reno. Meanwhile, Lindsay

post-21-1126926824.jpg

Season 3 Premiere on Monday 8/7 Central on Fox.

The Cabin Show

Michael is back in charge of The Bluth Company and things appear to be on track. However, when Michael decides to take his son on a trip to the family cabin, his plan goes off course when he decides to track down George, Sr. and ends up in Reno. Meanwhile, Lindsay

The British Bombshell (airs Monday 9/26/05) @ 8 EST.

To save money on expensive attorney fees, Michael tells George, Sr. to plead guilty, but George, Sr. proclaims his innocence and says he was set up by an underground British group. Michael goes to

post-21-1127534043.jpg

Season 2 gets released on DVD this Tuesday October 11. Due to the MLB Playoffs, AD will be on hiatus until November 7th.

Here's my favourite scene from last weeks' Forget Me Now.

Lindsay: How do you think I feel? Bob Loblaw

post-21-1128904229.jpg