Gob

Arrested Development

Major League Baseball's Playoff schedule will all but eliminate AD until early November when the world series are over.

If you need to talk about this more, plase see an analrapist.

Edited by Gob

Major League Baseball's Playoff schedule will all but eliminate AD until early November when the world series are over.

If you need to talk about this more, plase see an analrapist.

hahaha, good one.

ok, so i've bought season two and suddenly i have the urge to go see a blue man group performance...

Those who own the Season 2 DVD of Arrested Development should look at disc 3's special features, more importantly the gag-reel. David Cross had something very important to say about the direction of the show and it's one of the last moments in this 8 minute feature.

2 new Arrested Development shows this Monday on Fox 8/7 central.

In other news, Jason Bateman had some minor surger earlier this week and production has been halted for a couple of weeks.

I still don't get it. Ooooooh. Okay I just got it. Punctuation really would have helped. I like how they seemed to have signed up just to say that. Also, let it be known that my current desktop wallpaper is a tiled picture of Adam from Mythbusters, without top, covered in soap suds, in a muscle man pose. Deal with that.

I still don't get it. Ooooooh. Okay I just got it. Punctuation really would have helped. I like how they seemed to have signed up just to say that. Also, let it be known that my current desktop wallpaper is a tiled picture of Adam from Mythbusters, without top, covered in soap suds, in a muscle man pose. Deal with that.

If I possesed that picture, my life would be complete.

The Ocean Walker - Airing 11/14/05

The entire family is abuzz with Michael's impending marriage in "The Ocean Walker" episode of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Monday, Nov. 14 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT). George Sr., worried that Rita (guest star Theron) is after Michael's money, forces Michael to admit that he doesn't really know Rita all that well. Meanwhile, Rita's Uncle Trevor (guest star Thomas) tries to stop the wedding by revealing some surprising information about Rita to the Bluths, actually making the family more supportive of the union. But if Michael learns the truth, will he be able to walk down the aisle?

Here's a leaked pic from next weeks show.

post-21-1131581459.jpg

Edited by Gob