Gob

Arrested Development

I just watch it, and it was hilarious. (Potential posiler sentence) I'm pretty sure the first end was an allusion to the end of the Peter Sellers film Being There, if anyone has seen it. Then of course the second ending was hilarious. This was really the best episode all season, if I had to pick one.

Alia Shawkat (Maybe Funke) Interview

David Cross (Tobias Funke) Interview

Michael Cera (George Michael) Interview

Here's an interview with executive producer Brian Grazer of Arrested Development taken from E! Online News

ANDERSON: And from movies to television. As we mentioned, you were behind "Arrested Development," one of the most critically acclaimed TV shows out there, won an Emmy for best comedy. And then, Brian, it gets cancelled. How do you make sense of that?

GRAZER: I don`t know. It`s -- it`s just the art form itself, maybe. I don`t know. There`s some sort of food chain. But I think we`ll get it picked up by some other network, possibly. You never know.

But going back to your original question, it`s hard to know, you know, how the life of a series or a movie can -- can go. So have hope that it will stay on the air.

ANDERSON: Well, is that in the works, moving to, possibly, another network, another home?

GRAZER: It`s -- yes. It`s in the works. I`m hoping it`s in the works.

ANDERSON: What can you tell us about that?

GRAZER: I can`t tell you anything other than I`m hoping it works out in the way that we want it to. But I`m optimistic, Brooke.

ANDERSON: Well, I didn`t mean to put you on the spot there.

GRAZER: That`s OK.

Next Week on Arrested Development

Prison Break-In To Air December 12, 2005

When G.O.B. interferes at work, Michael gives him his own banana stand in an effort to keep him occupied. But when Michael learns that George, Sr. has been using G.O.B. to plot against him, he confronts G.O.B. The brothers decide to band together to teach George, Sr. a lesson once and for all. Meanwhile, Lucille gets a facelift and Tobias and Lindsay vie for Bob Loblaw

post-21-1134013847.jpg

Edited by Gob

Next Week on Arrested Development

Prison Break-In To Air December 12, 2005

When G.O.B. interferes at work, Michael gives him his own banana stand in an effort to keep him occupied. But when Michael learns that George, Sr. has been using G.O.B. to plot against him, he confronts G.O.B. The brothers decide to band together to teach George, Sr. a lesson once and for all. Meanwhile, Lucille gets a facelift and Tobias and Lindsay vie for Bob Loblaw

Gob: You've got the name wrong, "Prison Break-In" is a different upcoming episode, the one you've described is called "Making A Stand" (fka "Lesson").

OWJeeves: I get all my info from The Op and they're saying that Prison Break-In is to air this Sunday.

Check out http://the-op.com/episode/308 and http://the-op.com/episode/307, It could be mix up from the site though.

Edited by Gob

Prison Break-In is indeed the name of the episode. But the description you had there is from "Making A Stand" (where GOB makes a competing banana stand). Prison Break-In is about Lucille having an affair with the Prison warden (James Lipton).

The Op has the descriptions mixed up it looks like.

QUESTION FOR AD fans....

my roomate is a really big fan of AD, and for x-mas i want to get him a t-shirt with some AD refeence printed on it. what would be good? keep in mind that i will get charged by the letter, so no long sentences please. thnaks!

Hey Brother

Dr. Funke - Analrapist

Hey Hermano

With Club Sauce

Come On!

I think you have me confused with George Michael the singer songwriter

You forgot that I'm a professional twice over; therapist and analyst, the worlds first Analrapist

I've made a huge mistake

I was able to download it two hours after it was on because I missed it. And it was brilliant. I've missed then downloaded the last 4 episodes and watched them all at least three times. This show is possibly the most watchable show ever. EVER! Even though it will only be 13 episodes I can't wait for the DVD of this season. I hopes it's either cheap or loaded with extras.

Showtime, and now, ABC are in talks to pick up the show (if) Fox decides not to go ahead with a fourth season. Of course no deals can be made until Fox decides what it want's to do with the series.