leftofnormal38

What Kind Of Car Do You Have

Cars aren't expensive if you have a job. I have a 2000 Mazda 626 and I pay $230/mo. and also pay $110/mo. for full coverage. (all funds US). I take care of my baby and she's in tip-top condition and I just hit 40,000 miles yesterday.

I'd post a pic but I have no camera and couldn't find a good pic on Google.

when I'm at home I get to drive a little 2005 Pontiac Vibe. Nice 5 speed and about 130HP. It also came with a souped up stereo system straight from the factory. I love that little car. This is nearly identical except we don't have aluminium wheels.

post-11-1107322882.jpg

Edited by wonks

The problem with Civics is that they're one of the top 10 stolen cars in Canada.

Can't go wrong with a Toyota Corolla. One day, this baby'll be mine. Now, if only I can get 27,000 by then.

s05corsp1e3.jpg

Is this really your dream car? What are you, a middle-aged woman with 2 kids? If you want a Toyota so bad why not get a Camery, it is much more sporty though still a sedan.

yea im payin like $1700 (american) a year. ridiculous, however if the insurance people saw the way i drive theyd probably jack it up more lol

ouch I an paying a mere 1200 a year (canadain) but I drive a 1989 Plymoth Voyager Mini Van

The problem with Civics is that they're one of the top 10 stolen cars in Canada.

Can't go wrong with a Toyota Corolla.  One day, this baby'll be mine.  Now, if only I can get 27,000 by then.

s05corsp1e3.jpg

Is this really your dream car? What are you, a middle-aged woman with 2 kids? If you want a Toyota so bad why not get a Camery, it is much more sporty though still a sedan.

You can't beat the fuel mileage.

Well, actually, you can. In those new BMW 3-series with diesel engines, you can get an "average" of 50 miles per gallon, about the same as a Corolla, which is pretty impressive for a luxury car.

Okay, I'll admit, it's not exactly my dream car, I just have unhealthily low goals so that I always come up a winner.

I'm an environmentalist, so I'm a real stickler for fuel mileage. There are lots of great-looking cars out there that absolutely suck at fuel mileage for their class (case in point, Nissan Sentra and Altima).

Sadly, you can't get BMW's with diesel engines in North America.