leftofnormal38

What Kind Of Car Do You Have

Yeah, I do like those Priuses.

I think the only problem with them is that they're rather expensive, and if it ever needed to be fixed or repaired, it'd cost a LOT. For one things, it's got one of those "tiptronic" transmissions, which is hooked up through the generator and engine, not to mention the transfer of braking energy into the generator. Very complicated shit.

The Corolla actually gets about 41 miles/gallon. I just sold mine last year. Then I bought these....

mazda3.jpg

2004 Mazda 3s

sw-2006-Civic-Si-01.jpg

2006 Civic Si

My wife drives the Mazda, and I have my Civic. And since everyone wants to know about insurance. I pay $200(US)/month for both. Suck it, bitches.

My 2001 Chrysler Neon, complete with Flying Spaghetti Monster emblem on the back, cheap aftermarket air intake so it sounds like something more than a blender, 12v dual-tone air horns, Silverstar headlight bulbs, and and headlight eyelids of my own creation. The Neon looks like a naive, wide-eyed puppy without them, and slightly angrier with them.

boredneonwd0.jpg

What I WANT, however, is a Subaru WRX. STi not neccessary, but it'd be nice. On the less practical side, a Vauxhall/Holden Monaro VXR, locally known as the Pontiac GTO ultrasex.

Edited by Sparq