angeltr

concerts

hey, how have the concerts going so far on the tour? im attenting the show in calgary on sunday yay!! bring my b/f its his first concer, pretty scary cause hes like 20 but oh well. what can i anticipate? wish i could get into the pre show practise. oh well im sure the show will be great. ;)

yeah, they are freakin fantastick! i will be getting a review as long as my computer doesnt screw up next time i try saving it... the band Wil is really cool and stuff. GREAt Concert~!

Matt stopped the show early because people were getting hurt up in front. He told them about 4 times to calm down, and finally they just stopped halfway through 'Hello Time Bomb' to yell at the moshers. They finished the song and left. Matt did come out and do a few acoustic solo encores, as well as a full band version of 'Empty Road', which made the night somewhat better, although you could tell the band was somewhat distracted by all the crap going on.

A few people. They only had a rope barrier and people were getting cut and burned on it and pushed over it. I actually didn't see much of that as I was more in the middle, so I have to assume that Matt knew what he was talking about, and after the show I heard some people talking. There was lots about it on some of the other MG boards too.

i can't believe troublemakers go to a concert just to give problems... why don't they just stay home or outside the building? ;) and let artists do their job AND real fans enjoy the concerts? I'm sick of those people who go to the concert and behave that way...

i wish there was a way to get into concerts where you have to prove yourself as a true fan, and also prove you're not a fuckin idiot. concerts would be so much better that way.

despite the minor shoving in kitchener (nothing much to worry about really), it was the best concert i've been to out of seven. grand bend was really tame as far as the crowd goes, which somewhat made me happier, considering i was wet, cold, and upset about the miniatures havign to cancel their set. i guess the rain scared off all the assholes so the real fans could enjoy the show.

Edited by Bloodflame

in Spain you must always go to a concet with ur ID, you must be 18 to get into a concert and no matter you have bought ur ticket if you are not 18, they won't allow u to enter...

in any case, most of the times there are no special problems in concerts I have attended: people really behave and are there just to watch his/her favorite band playing and there are no riots or such things

You get idiots in every concert... sadly, we have to deal with them. I tend to ignore them if they don't start messing up the band playing or my friends.

Still, though... morons.

finally went to the show last night in calgary. One word, amazing. matt looked more into this concert that i have seen him get into any other concert ive seen with him. the opening band was talents but not my liking of music so much. and matts new puppy is soo cute!!!

great ;) simply great... if they sounded like in the last one (I downloded it from the Hub and sounded really good), I'm sure it was a great concert... *sigh* wish i could see one one day

My concert experience turned out to be quite good. as i mentioned elsewhere, i got to meet and talk to matt on the tour bus, and got my acoustic guitar signed. good fun that! the concert itself was intense! the Savoy Theatre is a very nice venue, it was a "tame" crowd, but i definitly appreciated that more, it's hard to enjoy good music if your being pushed and shoved for a few hours.

My recent concert experiences were both excellent, but quite different. The first night I was so excited I almost passed out and the whole night is almost a blur (no I wasn't drunk). Especially when I met Matt afterwards, I was totally in shock. Then second night was alot more relaxed and it was hilarious cause during the opening act Matt came out and was drinking champagne with the band, then Christian came out wearing shorts with his socks up to his knees and was doing yoga poses. Then, the funniest part, Pat came out dressed as superman, only wearing little briefs and had stuffed them with something. I laughed so hard! And Matt and all the other members where up in the mezzanine laughing and taking pictures. Plus me and my sister got the whole thing on video with her digital camera. Ah, good times.